Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

giphy.gif
I’m a 35 year old man and I still get chills watching old wrestling clips lmao.....golden era of WWF not E

With the Breds due to drop May or so, I personally feel that Blackcat IVs become redundant

Man. I was in college, waiting outside for the midnight release for these when they originally dropped. I still have my pair, though they’ve definitely seen better days. I have SO many black kicks, I’ll probably pass on these if they’re exactly like the OGs. What I’d love, and this is because the all white Bling Bling 4s from 2000 are my favorite all white kicks of all times, is I’d love if these were instead all leather with the leather perforated side panels. I doubt we’d get such a pair, especially since we got the Oreos a little while back and I’m essentially asking for a blacked out Oreo (but with the leather wings like the Columbias), but that’d be dope IMO.

Materials better be on point. Had the first pair and they chipped to no end. Uncomfortable as hell too. Either way, I’m passing on those unless they hit the original price range ($115 or less). I’ll wait.

These were okay back in 05 when they dropped or whenever it was but I was never that into them; I was just buying nearly everything back then and they were only like 115. I'll definitely be passing this time.. I'm also not that into the 'Black Cat' thing.

Back
Top Bottom