B) Laser (2019)
C) Levi Black Denim (2018 )
D) Loyalty (2017)
E) Motorsports Alternate (2017)

Mine would be A, C, E, D, B.

Last edited:
267BEA9A-BCCD-4B71-B7BE-F2F382CD2798.jpeg

44FAC9D6-A4EB-4EFA-BEF5-1D3AB230D154.gif

These are the blandest 4s to ever exist. I need one of y'all to explain the hype behind these.. Even if I don't like a shoe I can still why others might revere them and hype em up but this one genuinely confuses me.
To be honest, Black Cats are in my top 3 4’s of all time. Went thru a couple pairs of 2006’s and love the latest version with the different tongue padding.

Being black and suede, although getting ashy with wear, can still go with anything even then. It’s subtle and is a classic silhouette that has only ever been released twice so far. I think the fact that its not hype and is a sleeper is part of the reason why I personally like them.

Is it worth copping for a G tho?
91251636-2DD7-4A8A-8B8A-3E663E2EABCF.gif

To be honest, Black Cats are in my top 3 4’s of all time. Went thru a couple pairs of 2006’s and love the latest version with the different tongue padding.

Being black and suede, although getting ashy with wear, can still go with anything even then. It’s subtle and is a classic silhouette that has only ever been released twice so far. I think the fact that its not hype and is a sleeper is part of the reason why I personally like them.

Is it worth copping for a G tho?
91251636-2DD7-4A8A-8B8A-3E663E2EABCF.gif
I’d much rather own the Black Cats than the Travis Scott Phantoms.

…speaking of a mostly black Jordan that has a ridiculously inflated resell value.

I think because they're a wearable color way and people got them to actually wear because they're easy to wear, so it's not many DS pairs out there even though they were easy to get. They're the 4's I wear the most. I'm glad I didn't sleep like I did on the cool greys. I had to end up paying resell for those, because I looked up and they were at $4. I couldn't convince myself that the cool grey 3's could replace them.

I see people randomly wearing the 4's at the gym, and I know they probably don't know.

My guess as to what originally got them rolling, but I don't know 🤷‍♂️

eminem-at-oscars-scaled.jpg
Greatest rapper of all time. The way he bounced back from his addiction and saved hip-hop from extinction with his 'Recovery' album still amazes me and he definitely doesn't get enough credit for taking hip-hop worldwide. Em, G-Eazy, and J. Harlow make up 90% of my current rotation.

Back
Top Bottom