Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

I’m a 8.5 in most shoes but went down half a size on these. I feel if I went my original size my toe would be swimming

Best cop of the year!!

Attachments

• FC5A51CA-9D6F-444B-96ED-ED97A2A039B6.jpeg
    FC5A51CA-9D6F-444B-96ED-ED97A2A039B6.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 528
  • 19856BA1-4625-460A-AF9E-D0C69F90E83C.jpeg
    19856BA1-4625-460A-AF9E-D0C69F90E83C.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 1,523
Sold out at my mall had to cop online I was shocked only store that even got em was Champs and not the House of Hoops.

Nike with the ****s with this release, thought these would sit hard everywhere.

Nike with the ****s with this release, thought these would sit hard everywhere.
Heard from a credible source that the release was sort of botched for these. Many stores haven’t gotten their shipment yet or didn’t get their FULL shipments. Be on the lookout for restocks or shipments coming in later the week or early next week.

Last edited:
I had to go to 4 stores before I found 1 size 11. Waited 14 long years!
0452EAF7-31F3-4BED-AE85-427496539BB2.jpeg

For real?

Should've just called 1 store and ask them to check which stores in your area had your size, so you wouldn't have to drive around and waste time 🤦‍♂️😂😂

That's what I did 😏

Still, great shoe😎

For your info, the first store had them but they wanted $225 or $250 with a shirt, so I left and went to the mall. All three stores are right across from each other inside the mall. Didn’t waste any time, I just assumed more stores carried them. I started my adventure at 9:55 and my purchase receipt says 10:20. Wednesday releases are very nice lol.

For real?

Should've just called 1 store and ask them to check which stores in your area had your size, so you wouldn't have to drive around and waste time 🤦‍♂️😂😂

That's what I did 😏

Still, great shoe😎

Hibbett put their stock up this morning if anyone missed their size elsewhere or has awards they wanted to use. I ended up paying $160 after applying mine.

I just doubled up on Sheik. They will be all gone by today.

Hibbett put their stock up this morning if anyone missed their size elsewhere or has awards they wanted to use. I ended up paying $160 after applying mine.

Heard from a credible source that the release was sort of botched for these. Many stores have gotten their shipment yet or didn’t get their FULL shipments. Be on the lookout for restocks or shipments coming in later the week or early next week.

Yeah. Most were expecting them to drop on the 1st. Some stores got them in earlier, some are supposed to get them in the week before the Saturday release.

The footaction near me only got partial shipment of men’s and GS sizes yesterday. They expect more to come in this week and next.

This afternoon I walked into Footlocker and copped a pair with ease. I didn't see them on display so I got worried for a sec but I just asked if they had em and long behold they did!

Back
Top Bottom