Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

Statements like this when I see them I have to slightly disagree. Sure not great quality, horrible paint, discomfort, etc whatever but JB dropped alot of great shoes. Lightning/thunder 4s, mist blue 4s, tour 4s, pine green 4s, dtrt 3s, cool greys 3s, black cat 3s, Green bean 5s, laser 4s and 5s, flip 3s, and the list goes on. The material debate can be BS at times too. Era was very underrated imho.
Well, I hate to date myself, but I politely disagree. We'll have to agree to disagree. That period of time is when I started buying more Nike basketball bcuz JB was not very good. They had some good releases, but overall a fail for me.

Shape is nice but this cheap peach fuzz material is crap. No way I'd drop two bills on these. Should have used the same material as the most recent last shots and Metallic 5's...

Oneness was 40% off last night but these were excluded... I’ve been checking every day and they’ve been excluded. Finally lift the exclusion and my 10 is gone. Scooped the 10.5, should be fine

20200125_203220.jpg

^ Not FSR, but Champs, Foot Locker & Eastbay all have various sizes left including mine the last time I checked. Since it doesn’t look like Nike-Jp has any intentions to release em here in Japan somehow, hope this means my size can eventually be coppable at stockx or eBay at least around retail later on.

^ Not FSR, but Champs, Foot Locker & Eastbay all have various sizes left including mine the last time I checked. Since it doesn’t look like Nike-Jp has any intentions to release em here in Japan somehow, hope this means my size can eventually be coppable at stockx or eBay at least around retail later on.
What size you wear ? The prices on these have been really close to retail on SX the few times I’ve checked over the past few days.

^ Size-9. I know they are little over retail on stockx now, but I’m hoping that the price to drop down a little eventually so that I can save a shipping cost which is exactly what I did w/ Olivia Kim’s the other day.

^ Size-9. I know they are little over retail on stockx now, but I’m hoping that the price to drop down a little eventually so that I can save a shipping cost which is exactly what I did w/ Olivia Kim’s the other day.
I’d throw in a bid at your ideal price. Ya never know when someone is going to want to dump a pair at that price just to sell quickly.

The last 2 sales in your size were $185 & $195 so it’s pretty close to under retail. I’d personally throw in a bid of $180 just to see what happens.

Wait...

Yall prefer the pillow tongue?

Seems like its a step back from the bc4 to me
On the Jordan 4 I definitely don’t prefer the pillow tongue. All the 4’s I own have the same style tongue with the thickness and shape being essentially the same. I was surprised to see the tongue style on these when the stock pictures dropped online. Mine should arrive tomorrow so I’m looking forward to getting them in hand. I hope the puffy tongue doesn’t look weird when I put them on. I’m guessing it’ll be ok but as I said, I’ve never owned a pair of 4’s with a tongue like that.

I could be speaking for just myself but I think why the more padded tongue is being pretty well received is because it was like that on the 1999 retros. While I haven’t seen originals since 1989, my memory is that the tongues were padded thicker as well. Seems almost exactly the same amount of padding to me.
My favorite part of these black cats and hopefully every retro 4 going forward is that top down view. Very much improved IMO.

I could be speaking for just myself but I think why the more padded tongue is being pretty well received is because it was like that on the 1999 retros. While I haven’t seen originals since 1989, my memory is that the tongues were padded thicker as well. Seems almost exactly the same amount of padding to me.
My favorite part of these black cats and hopefully every retro 4 going forward is that top down view. Very much improved IMO.
I agree, but they STILL need that OG ankle collar height. I won't be satisfied until they do. What we REALLY need, an AJ 4 "New Beginnings". ASAP!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom