AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Nike playing with people lol.... the first link was the GIRLS retro 4 (Black/pink).. they never do that.

Secondly, this seems that the link was not needed as they are showing up on the site.

looks like ndc is either all out in men size, or everybody has it in their carts.. or ndc pulling the build hype technique and briefly show no sizes.

also no more 7y GS for those trying to cop their girls.. or if you just have really small feet lol

i even had time to edit my size. i originally got size 12. and edited it in the cart to get 11.5 and still went through. now ill have an extra from one of the other sites.

Hot Damn! NDC WAS EAZY BREEZY for the 1st time. Give me 2 pair please! Now if only the black/red 11's can just be this easy.

struck out on all sites...... footlocker crashed FNL I cant find the link for the mens sneakers or i guess they're all gone... smdh

This new FNL layout sucking D cant even log in
mean.gif

Got tru on Nike Doe
smokin.gif
you have to change your password because of the new server, found out this morning

Thanks for heads up everyone about the early finishline drop. Got my second pair easy, even had time to edit my billing info, and now Ive got my email confirmation. Breathin a little easier now.
Peace to NT
:nthat:

Last edited:
smooth, didn't even have to buy a coffee from starbucks...

waitng for my NDC confirmation....

Easy cop off FNL.....hate the new site, but love they put these up like 10-15 mins early LOL 
laugh.gif

But I thought shipping was free on all items and but still charged $12 for shipping??? Oh well, least I got mines.

Just waiting for ndc confirmation email. First time successful since this twitter bs link. Last successful purchase from ndc was the Concords, so I was due big time!

NDC must be this easy becuz they had alot of pairs unlike the rookies last weekend, and the demand was just not there. Next month will be LUNACY....

NDC was clutch. By far the easiest online cop for a popular shoe in recent memory. Way better than the Concord release.

Like everyone else stated, pretty easy cop... not as satisfying as when I got the rookies last week but happy none the less... enjoy the rest of black friday n.t!!!

Back
Top Bottom