AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Got my order through on NDC, still waiting on the e-mail conf tho
happy.gif
Ordered off NDC right when the tweet was sent but still waiting on the confirmation email...

tumblr_lhspygEDBt1qgwku4o1_400.gif

any chance they cancel orders?

Nike playing with people lol.... the first link was the GIRLS retro 4 (Black/pink).. they never do that.
Secondly, this seems that the link was not needed as they are showing up on the site.

At the end of the day there is a human being on the other side of that account, they probably made a mistake.

Link is never necessary, it is a courtesy. :wink:. Shoes always drop a minute or two before the link.

NDC is not known for cancelling orders, really rare, should be safe.

Last edited:
Yessss JJ and FNL in the same day 4 pairs on accident LLS goodnight fools nike sold out in one minute eastbay and footlocker crashed out...

Easy breezy .... just received my confirmation for (2) size 12's :smokin ... Going to hook up my man for retail ... Now off to Bloomies.

Footlocker crashed at final check out.... :smh:

NDC first didn't let me add my size 11. I tried it again and was able to check out. Didn't get an email confirmation yet though Order Date/Time 11/23/2012 05:02 AM
I used that ebates add on and got 10% off..... wel i'm not :smokin until i get that email confirmation

Just got the email!!! :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
Estimated delivery of 11/30

Last edited:
NDC was very easy once again! Props again to them as they do it right. Hope its this easy next month as well. Got the confirmation email and everything!

Damn that was the easiest release yet FNL came through I hate that the shipping was $11.99 but I still only paid $151.99.  Now on to some more shopping.

Damn how you only paid $151.99? $20 reward and no shipping?

Back
Top Bottom