AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

im not sure if it has changed since FNL new system was implemented, but 95% of the time Paypal paid orders were not fulfilled on release day shoes..
Is this for real?  Man I really hope this isnt true. 

RIDICULOUS AFTER 30 minutes of loading on confirmation at checkout finishline

IT SENDS ME BACK AND SAYS THE PRODUCT IN MY CART IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE >:

disgusting

Damn it's letting me check out a sz 9.5 on FNL... But I already used my WC reward on a sz 9 earlier because 9.5 wasn't available. Would I be able to use it my rewards on the 9.5 if I cancel the 9?

Stood in line to get a ticket cause I had to work, paid a friend to go get them for me. Do the follow-up call to make sure everything is OK and this *********is still in the damn bed. The ticket at the local store was null and void at 8:30.

bruh after i got my FNL conf i started celebrating and forgot to check all the other websites :rofl:

by 5:01 NDC redirected me and said the shoes were gone idk how ya got through unless i was literally a min late :rofl:

and to the dude that asked nah i didnt use paypal i used a mastercard

i aint a reseller or a hardcore sneaker head though so im coo with just 1 pair :pimp:

THANKS NT FAM FOR THAT FNL HEADS UP APPRECIATE IT :pimp:

boutta rep everyone in this thread and **** :pimp:

Last edited:
Stood in line to get a ticket cause I had to work, paid a friend to go get them for me. Do the follow-up call to make sure everything is OK and this *********is still in the damn bed. The ticket at the local store was null and void at 8:30.
lol. damn son. that sux

Easiest cop ever. Im never able to get anything off of ndc on release. Added these to my cart easily. Today was a good day

my FNL cart is in shambles. I tried to remove my 9.5 from then. And now theres 5 9.5s in my cart. 

Long time lurker here.

I had problems checking out on NDC with my debit card so I just checked out with paypal. It took forever to process but I got through. First J's in a while, feels good haha.

Back
Top Bottom