AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just got thru to FNL.  46mins after I started.  Did anybody else notice FNL had started selling like 3 mins early.  I went there at 7:57am and saw them for sale.  Click the link and like 6 sizes had already sold out.  Immediately added to cart.  All is well good luck guys.  I am going to see if I can find one more pair for my brother cause he hasn't added to cart anywhere.

1st time tryn FNL and check'd out successfully but no confirmation email since .... smh... not looking good :smh:

Good looks on the replies. Seems like people still got an email regardless of payment method. I havent gotten one yet (paypal) 
mean.gif

Congrats to those who were able to get through! Can't wait to pick my pair up from NTSF in a few hours. :smokin With a size 9 on the way from NDC too.

Just got through w ndc at 5:51 AM PST after doing that add to cart/dismiss error refresh dance.  sold out my butt.  if ya'll seeing sizes don't give up!

Not sure if its the holidays making this shoes hard to get but I know a lot of the retail stores had to go to the raffle system because they wantws to avoid the Black Friday madness. It also allows people to get greedy and get multiple pairs. One of my boys cousin won 7 raffle tickets, meaning it takes more pairs away from people and more people having to resort buying online.

Last edited:
I used paypal for NDC and got my order confirmation emails and such.  But paypal payment is saying pending?  Anyone else have this?

Just got thru to FNL.  46mins after I started.  Did anybody else notice FNL had started selling like 3 mins early.  I went there at 7:57am and saw them for sale.  Click the link and like 6 sizes had already sold out.  Immediately added to cart.  All is well good luck guys.  I am going to see if I can find one more pair for my brother cause he hasn't added to cart anywhere.

I still see a pair in my cart but no luck actually checking out. It's showing a picture of military blue for some reason as well

Last edited:
Anybody successfully cop off of eastbay or footlocker? Unfortunately those are the only option for sizes 16 and up

They started selling 20 minutes early...

Back
Top Bottom