AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

I absolutely have to have these. I think it'll be one of the easiest pickups of this year. Too much heat dropping, especially around the holidays.
you clearly dont understand the love for black/cement IV's
For most people, a classic like these ARE the heat

And as much as Id like to cop quick and simple, I highly doubt this will be an easy pickup
This.

#1 grail for me.

This shoe will be had in multiples.  2 - 4 pairs is so necessary.  Not a single damn given.

The only slated release that I'm anticipating half as much as these are the Black/Red XIII's next year which are definitely in my top 5.

I just sold my white cements on eBay today because they were too stiff. I'm thinking these will fit the same. I
Want them so I hope that nubuck is more pliable.

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

I just sold my white cements on eBay today because they were too stiff. I'm thinking these will fit the same. I
Want them so I hope that nubuck is more pliable.

You getting the Cavs?

My favorite J besides the black and red VI. I want to get enough pairs to make my wife mad lol.

I hope the air units arent colored like the White/Cements and Military Blues have been. It just throws the shoe off evey more than they are.

Why is it that I love colored air units on air maxes, but hate them on the AJ III-VI?  I just prefer them clear on the III-VI.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

i wonder how nike is going to handle this release? a lot stores open on black friday at midnight now

FNL (BC3 release last year) opened up at 6am.
So I'm not really sure.

So much heat dropping in such a small time frame. Top it off by a release on the biggest shopping day. The casual J-heads that create all this hype/madness will have to pick and choose between getting these or missing out on Black Friday deals. Eight out of ten of them will be more interested in getting the XI's. BCIV's are highly coveted but not they're not even in the neighborhood of the XI. These will be easier to get your hands on than you think. I'm cleaning up!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Damn after seeing pretty much the whole year's releases scheduled, its gonna be a busy fall/winter as well.

I'm definitely copping at least a pair.

Copping everything from Military 4's to the Charcoal 7's 
Then save for Breds , Maybe these 

Missed out when they released in May of 1999 and the CDP pack.

I'm not going to be missing these again!!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

i wonder how nike is going to handle this release? a lot stores open on black friday at midnight now

FNL (BC3 release last year) opened up at 6am.
So I'm not really sure.

stores opened at their own discretion... mall near me opened at 10 pm the night before black friday... not many ppl knew and i walked in no line n grabbed my pair
pimp.gif

I REALLLLLLY hope its like that again...

The upcoming XI's really overshadowed the III's last year here...I'm hoping for the sake of local heads and all nationwide that you experience something similar, because if not and with poor planning on JB's part, this could become madness.
Last year we were able to walk into FTL the day after the release at 11:00am and copp multiples.

don't forget the NEW nike release policy, NO EARLIER THAN 8AM EAST/ 5AM WEST

not sure if they will change it for the holiday ??

Back
Top Bottom