AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Chances of this release being like the military's today?

No. Cement iv > military. You could still find a pair of military IVs for retail at youre local finishline.

I only pray that this release is like the Militaries.

laugh.gif

I highly doubt though, because these are a Black/Red colorway.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I only pray that this release is like the Militaries.

laugh.gif

I highly doubt though, because these are a Black/Red colorway.

Bred colorway + Holiday release = Instant Sellout 

does anyone know which online retailer, if any, will be carrying a 13.5 in these. It's rare. But some places have'em

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Chances of this release being like the military's today?

No. Cement iv > military. You could still find a pair of military IVs for retail at youre local finishline.

I know lol. Thats why I put a zero after the first sentence.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

I wish the height resembled at least the 99' Retro 4 height... I hate this new ankle cut JB has been doing.

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-99-12-comparison-081.jpg

Isnt much of a difference in height. The stitiching yeah. The height was cut from the 89s to 99s yea.

This just makes me think less and less of my "Cement" 2012's... every single time I see it!

Whats good site to look to buy these a little early?

Gonna still get another pair in stores on release day

zaaaaaaammn definite kop for me. hopefully my boy can put aside a pair for me. its going to be 2 krazy to get these

these and the black red 11s, my only must haves for the rest of the year. not a big deal if i miss out on the rest of the releases.

This release will be horrible because there will be more people out there for Black Friday. The closest thing to hell on earth = Black Friday shoppers

Ahhh, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was 1989, I was in 6th grade, and this shoe didn't leave my feet. Those were the good ol days, when beating the hell out of shoes was just the way we did it; We didn't know what DS or "two pair" meant back then. I recall taking off my black/cement IIIs in the store and walking out in the IVs like I was on top of the world.
In reference to Black Friday releases, Black Friday last year was one of the worst release dates in history for me (at least in the beginning), only because I was going hard for the black/cement III and the FinishLine I used to copp at had no sz 12 when they opened at midnight because the employees grabbed them all. I immediately started calling Eastbay for their midnight release, got thru, bought 2 sz 12s, only to have my card declined because my bank has just been bought out and I wasn't using my NEW debit card; So that was two losses. I, then, jumped in the ride, drove 2 hrs and walked into a spot not many ppl knew about (where i'm from) and grabbed two 12s at their 6am opening. I Lucked out again later that morning and found another sz12 at my 4th spot. But damn, that was a long night, and the fact JB made us fight hippos who are stampeding for TVs and cameras, only made the night more unappealing. Hopefully Next Black Friday isn't as chaotic... I won't hold my breath.

So far away... Black Friday is already difficult enough to shop at. I wish they picked a different day.

Back
Top Bottom