AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
black/infrared 6 & black/red 1 - in the discussion?
i mean, i kinda agree i guess...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can't wait til JB properly retros the black/infrared vi

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

^
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You might have to wait a loooong time for this to happen IF it ever does

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

^
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You might have to wait a loooong time for this to happen IF it ever does

this. besides I thought the infrared vi's looked great with the suede. wasn't initially happy but they turned out nice. 

^
<
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm banking on them being the black friday release two years from now for the 23rd anniversary of the vi , also this release may actually be easier to get in store then people think due to the masses trying to grab cheap TVs and other door buster bs

you would think black friday would make it less amount of people, but the shoe releasing is so hot. the bred 4 is just amazing.. another huge release that will cause mayhem. some1 dying on that day over a pair of kicks for sure.. smh

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

you would think black friday would make it less amount of people, but the shoe releasing is so hot. the bred 4 is just amazing.. another huge release that will cause mayhem. some1 dying on that day over a pair of kicks for sure.. smh
Please explain to me why a Black Friday release would make it a less amount of people? Black Friday is the biggest day of shopping for retailers the entire year. Stop trying to jack up your post count by posting things that do not even make sense. 

Originally Posted by chuban7

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Please explain to me why a Black Friday release would make it a less amount of people? Black Friday is the biggest day of shopping for retailers the entire year. Stop trying to jack up your post count by posting things that do not even make sense. 
KingOfKicks805's post makes some sense, if say, I'm in line trying to buy a TV instead of the IV's.
Wouldn't happen on any other day than Black Friday.

If  these were anything like the CDP 4s i'll have to pass.  Almost copped a pair of OGs for 425 back in 05.

quality on these need to be like the cav4s and ill definitely cop. black friday is going to be an easy wait as everyone else waits for electronics i got my jays.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

^
<
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm banking on them being the black friday release two years from now for the 23rd anniversary of the vi , also this release may actually be easier to get in store then people think due to the masses trying to grab cheap TVs and other door buster bs
I sure hope not. I want carmines, sport blues, and maroons in 2014, nothing else. Both infrareds were just retroed, we get on JB about retroing kicks so often but then we tell them to re retro things that just retroed! 
laugh.gif

^
meh

Infrareds were not done properly at all, still need a quality release with correct materials and colors.

Plus, sport blues are not really a "holiday" caliber colorway, although I like em

but thats just my opinion, Id be happy with just about any OG color done properly

Still can't decide on those bred 4s. I'm startin to have nothin but black and red in my closet. Is there a such thing as too much of one color? lol

you could get rid of any of the black&reds ya already have
to make room for this very special black & red sneaker

Originally Posted by PriceBoy00

Still can't decide on those bred 4s. I'm startin to have nothin but black and red in my closet. Is there a such thing as too much of one color? lol

I mean, on the one hand I feel ya, cause its nice to get a little variety in the wardrobe like some grape V's or something
But on the other hand, if I ever get tired of Black/Red combos, I might as well not rock J's in the first place

i had the original 1988 white-cement 3, the 1990 black-silver 5 & 1991 blk/infrared 6
but i never had the original 1989 air jordan 4 in any colorway (a story in itself)...
this played a big part in me getting into retros over 10 years ago now

i had the original 1988 white-cement 3, the 1990 black-silver 5 & 1991 blk/infrared 6
but i never had the original 1989 air jordan 4 in any colorway (a story in itself)...
this played a big part in me getting into retros over 10 years ago now

do you rock the '94's that you have or do you keep them for collecting purposes? 

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by PriceBoy00

I mean, on the one hand I feel ya, cause its nice to get a little variety in the wardrobe like some grape V's or something
But on the other hand, if I ever get tired of Black/Red combos, I might as well not rock J's in the first place
Pretty much.  I never get tired of Black/Red colorways with J's.  Plenty of other shoes (and Jordan colorways for that matter) to get my variety from.

my girl always says theres too much red in my collection but im gonna have to grab these i dont give a damn

Back
Top Bottom