AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

My body is SO ready!!!

4ea26ce6eea4077ecd6aa9d101a475fe886d8694_r.gif

Those gs up there look beautiful I can't wait for these. Is it just the pic or do these look like the paint will chip after a few wears ? Look at pic #2. I hope these are made as good as good as my Cavs. I would say some of my other IVs by I know better

Originally Posted by Gordonson

PLLEEAASEEEE, PLEASE, PLLLLEEEAASSEEEEE give us that nubuck upper on the men's pairs.

Yes, even the shape looks really good, I doubt it'll be the same shape on the men's though 
tired.gif

Yeah, the Nubuck and the shape look really good on the GS. If the mens size looks like that I'm definitely goin for a pair, just not looking forward to all the hassle...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

PLLEEAASEEEE, PLEASE, PLLLLEEEAASSEEEEE give us that nubuck upper on the men's pairs.
These would almost be a welcome substitute for some 99's if the netting is on point as well. 
pimp.gif
Hope the Men's sizes aren't butchered.

Where's that dude who was doing custom Nike Air's to his J's at?
nerd.gif

Also...green rhino just wanted an excuse to floss his heat.
laugh.gif

Sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
black/infrared 6 & black/red 1 - in the discussion?
i mean, i kinda agree i guess...
eek.gif
 That 3M though 
pimp.gif

Does those have the same suede as the cav 4s? If so im passing!! Why dose jb ues this suede on every good release, infared 6s,metallic 5s, varsity red 6s, now these!! But they use og suede on stuff like the son of mars[emoji]128532[/emoji]

materials on those gs's are EXACTLY what they should be, now put it on the mens sizes and we have the best retro of the last 5 or so years!!!!

As someone who is obsessed with the shape of the IV's I have to say that I'm as pleased as I can be with the look and shape of those gs IV's. Granted, the gs can often be misleading, so I dont wanna get my hopes up too much, but this is certainly a good start. 
I see no indication of the hated banana toe
This is my absolute grail

If JB could make this one at least as good shape/quality construction-wise as the white /cement IV's I would be relatively satisfied

Ouf of all releases this year, this is the Im definitely avoiding copping in-store. Black Friday gets too damn crazy.

Must cop. If they're made like the cavs, I'll possibly double, which I NEVER do. Best 4 cw, top 5 Jordan overall for me.

maybe if everyone says they hate them, the resellers wont grab them all up, now that the resellers know we LOVE them, KISS THEM GOODBYE!!

Back
Top Bottom