AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I managed to be charged twice, but have not received an email or order confirmation -smh.

Copped two pairs of BRED 11s off Sole Heaven yesterday, wash charged, sent an order confirmation, but the damn tracking numbers don't line up. 

Allin all, very successful little weekend, but... I got to deal with some hassles. 

Anyone else have to deal with this **** before? 

Happened to me 5 times with the XI's @ 235 each
mean.gif
. Tried once today and gave up.
I know that feel. I got charged 14 times for the 11's and still didnt get them. I just tried a third time and was able to get through and received an email confirmation. You might want to give it another try, you never know.

I got twenty two -$179.08 and twenty three $179.08.

This means I finally got one through because I changed my shipping address to match my billing. Finishline is so funky.
I also have one $182.08 purchase on the mobile site, apparently the shipping on the mobile is #3 more expensive. Still waiting for a refund on that one.

Last edited:
I have 3 charges that went through to my bank account even though each of those three times finishline's website said that there was an error processing it.

Anyone know how long this will take to reverse?

On a side note, I was able to get these fairly easily, thankfully a lot of people didn't even know about the re-release making it MUCH easier to cop.

I got twenty two -$179.08 and twenty three $179.08.
This means I finally got one through because I changed my shipping address to match my billing. Finishline is so funky.
I also have one $182.08 purchase on the mobile site, apparently the shipping on the mobile is #3 more expensive. Still waiting for a refund on that one.

The $179 charge has economy shipping while the $182 is UPS ground service. A difference of 3 business days not that big.

FNL is the biggest troll with these pending charges.
laugh.gif
  Guess I got lucky.

I found the shoes on the site before 8 am.  Was pretty smooth sailing.

Its funny how FNL use to be the worst site of all time, but since the upgrade the have really stepped their game up... BTW did they also exclude WC points on this release ?

I keep seeing stuff about Finish Line canceling orders without the same billing and shipping address... Is this true? I ordered my bred 4s with a different billing and shipping address...

Last edited:
I keep seeing stuff about Finish Line canceling orders without the same billing and shipping address... Is this true? I ordered my need 4s with a different billing and shipping address...

nah. ive shipped to different addresses plenty of times. maybe they use to have problems, but its been fine the past 2 years

Back
Top Bottom