AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

yea. they're usually my backup when NDC fails me. i've never had a problem with finish line

Alright thanks man! I was really worried for a second lol. I was gonna get the bred 4s from finish line when they released in store but someone cut in front of me and stole my size. I really want them so I'm making sure I get them this time.

I keep seeing stuff about Finish Line canceling orders without the same billing and shipping address... Is this true? I ordered my need 4s with a different billing and shipping address...

It's not that they are canceling orders, it is the issue where people aren't able to complete check out and get the error that their card can't be processed. A fellow NTer found that using the same shipping and billing address corrects the issue.

It's not that they are canceling orders, it is the issue where people aren't able to complete check out and get the error that their card can't be processed. A fellow NTer found that using the same shipping and billing address corrects the issue.

Oh okay I understand now. I ordered mine successfully and got my confirmation e-mail so I think I'm good.

Looks like everyone got their pairs. Knowing how FNL is, I'm going to assume my order is canceled until I receive shipping info.

I keep seeing stuff about Finish Line canceling orders without the same billing and shipping address... Is this true? I ordered my bred 4s with a different billing and shipping address...
You may want to call them to verify your order. FNL has a history of holding orders if your billing and shipping addresses don't match. I remember they did that with my Lebron X Jades. Instead of shipping from their main warehouse where the online stock comes from, they had to "stock locate" a pair for me from one of their retail stores (of unsold stock) to fulfill my order. Since I doubt retail stores still have black/red IV's in stock, your order may get cancel. 

Last edited:
You may want to call them to verify your order. FNL has a history of holding orders if your billing and shipping addresses don't match. I remember they did that with my Lebron X Jades. Instead of shipping from their main warehouse where the online stock comes from, they had to "stock locate" a pair for me from one of their retail stores (of unsold stock) to fulfill my order. Since I doubt retail stores still have black/red IV's in stock, your order may get cancel. 

Dang, looks like finishline will be getting a call shortly. Thanks for the info.

Congrats to everyone who finally copped the Bred IVs for the FIRST time today.
glasses.gif

Broke out my pair yesterday for my b-day. I still think the Cavs were the best IV release this year quality-wise, but these weren't bad at all.

Congrats to everyone who finally copped the Bred IVs for the FIRST time today.
glasses.gif

Broke out my pair yesterday for my b-day. I still think the Cavs were the best IV release this year quality-wise, but these weren't bad at all.

Happy delated birthday bro !

i coped my pairs on blackfriday through the voucher system at finishline . I am super happy these came back out , one of my favorite pairs !

I really really really really really really really really really really wish JB would do some sort of "back in time " package or something with the jumbo " Nike Air " logo on the back .

ugh , dream on i shall ( yoda's voice )

Hope everyone who wanted to get a pair got theirs today. Got mine awhile back and love them!

Got my pair via the Netherlands! Thnx Red!

PS tongues are crazy high.

Last edited:
Finishline is notorious for canceling orders though they have been doing better recently. It's all up to the shoe gods now. Lol
I think I should be good though . I got my email confirmation right after I placed my order but anything can happen so we'll see .

These are one of the most comfortable of the recently released 4's. Good to see that many were able to get their first pair off the restock this morning

Do the insoles cause any discomfort when it comes to the overall fit? I ordered my regular size but I might get some insoles to help with the cracking. Will the insoles make them fit tighter?

Not sure if serious.  You just placed the order today.  What else is it supposed to say?
I know it's suppose to say it . I'm saying that what it says . I'm just saying I hope it doesn't get canceled . WTF? I'm not sure if you're serious .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom