AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Either there was an extra abundance of these or people just letting them go because I just seen 3 Instagram posts of people selling these for $200 or $205 nothing higher than 210 though.

I got mine through amazon, comes out to about 10 each. Not bad. So far no cracking on mine and of course so comfy. Just ordered 4 more for my 3s and wc 4s.
which model of the Spenco? i see so many. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My restock pair from NDC just arrived earlier.  Really pleased with the quality.  
happy.gif

Last edited:
Why are people buying multiple pair of insoles, when you can just move them from sneaker to sneaker?

Do some of you work for this company the way you promote them?

I've already wore my pair several times and I absolutely love them!

Very comfy!

smokin.gif
These are more comfortable than I thought they would be. I've already worn them around 20 times, now they're creased, cracked, and worn through the snow but I still love these shoes 
nthat.gif

If anybody is looking for a pair of 8.5, I have a pair DS that I'm just selling for a little over retail. I know we aren't suppose to post listings in the threads but I'm just trying to help somebody out who hasn't got there's yet. If it's a problem, I understand; just trying to watch out for my fellow NTers.

man any restocks in CA? LA area?

Nothing...i live in SD but called pretty much every footlocker, champs, finishline, shiekh and wss i could find listed in SD and LA and nothing.

I was hoping that since that mall in Dallas got a restock we could see some other stores get restocks but that isnt the case. I even called the footlocker in the mall in Dallas that restocked and asked what sizes they had left (10 btw as of Saturday night and no phone orders) and if they could do a stock locate. He said someone had asked earlier in the day and they couldnt find them anywhere

Ive asked around here locally for them to do a stock locate too and keep getting bs on why they cant.

:/

Back
Top Bottom