AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Not really sure how to explain this nor can I really post pictures cause it's not physically visible, but in my left shoe whenever I press down in the heel of the insole, it kind of feels like the air unit is "inflated" and I hear/feel this popping sensation.  My pair is still virtually deadstock as I have only tried them on once or twice indoors. Should I be concerned?  I ordered from NDC so I could return it still if need be but I would rather not have to if I don't.. 

man i miss that front tip on the 99s :frown:

Last edited:
Not really sure how to explain this nor can I really post pictures cause it's not physically visible, but in my left shoe whenever I press down in the heel of the insole, it kind of feels like the air unit is "inflated" and I hear/feel this popping sensation.  My pair is still virtually deadstock as I have only tried them on once or twice indoors. Should I be concerned?  I ordered from NDC so I could return it still if need be but I would rather not have to if I don't.. 
inflated where its to much bounce?

Are the spenco insoles you guys are using to help prevent paint chipping the cross-trainer ones?

I wore mine for first time this past weekend... Should have got a ten.... My feet were killing me and all I did was ride in the car lol

People cleaning out restocks at 7:00 in the morning ?  these people be on they game don't they.. i just seen kicksdeals tweet about it i clicked just to see what happen all gone 

People cleaning out restocks at 7:00 in the morning ?  these people be on they game don't they.. i just seen kicksdeals tweet about it i clicked just to see what happen all gone 
You have to be plugged into the Matrix at all times for these 'easy' pick ups!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom