AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

UnDS'd these guys today no spenco no problem

Same story here, finally broke mine out on the weekend with no spencos, and no problems :smokin

The only kicks I own with any sort of cracking are my 11' white cement 3s but they have become my beaters so I'm not too worried about it. My military and WC 4s have practically flawless midsoles besides some hairline cracks that you can only see from up close. I am 5foot 7 135 so maybe that has something to so with it

For those that are saying they just unDS'd them and have no cracks... it usually takes atleast like 5 good wears til they start cracking. I've worn my pair 3 times so far and no cracking yet.

For those that are saying they just unDS'd them and have no cracks... it usually takes atleast like 5 good wears til they start cracking. I've worn my pair 3 times so far and no cracking yet.
Wore mine 4 times about 6 hours each day and no cracks.

Worn mine plenty of times and there's a VERY small crease on the inside of each shoe. Only about half an inch long and no peeling or actual paint separation. But then again I'm using Footprint Memory foam Insoles (which are very comfy, btw) and weigh 120 on my heaviest days.

After getting these I think I'm finally done with Jordans. I've had literally every pair I've wanted (aside from Sugar Ray 8's). I'll probably get one more extra pair of these tho. Definitely worth it. Still keeping hope for another restock :nerd:

I've bought size 12 in every Air Jordan since 1990 (before that my feet were smaller, imagine that) ... Just buy your size. It's not that serious

^^^^ i wanna say true to size to .5 size up depending on foot. I've heard about pinky toe issues due to the design and tts does feel snug to me

^^^^ i wanna say true to size to .5 size up depending on foot. I've heard about pinky toe issues due to the design and tts does feel snug to me

Same here. I don't think I could have gotten my true size in this shoe yet the white cements fit .5 bigger smh

Last edited:
Same here. I don't think I could have gotten my true size in this shoe yet the white cements fit .5 bigger smh
That's my issue. The Retro IIIs were true to size for me. The WC4 were larger, and had to get 1/2 size down. But the Fire IVs were true to size. Wasn't sure about the Bred IV. I ended up getting both 10 and 10.5 just to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom