AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Looking good
smokin.gif

Got my pair from my actual Nike Connect...No shady business here... Nike basically sends him shoes early, he's got numerous LBJ X's that haven't even been seen yet. Called me up told me he got something for me...

Free.99 too..Guess he didn't want them

Not bad at all if you ask me...Pretty Clean, Quality not as bad as some other retros I've seen this year..I'd also say they are true to size as some of the other IV's this year were .5 too big IMO...I'm actually rocking them to work right now 
pimp.gif

I'll be sleeping in on Black Friday now
Good sh*t bro

Got my pair from my actual Nike Connect...No shady business here... Nike basically sends him shoes early, he's got numerous LBJ X's that haven't even been seen yet. Called me up told me he got something for me...

Not bad at all if you ask me...Pretty Clean, Quality not as bad as some other retros I've seen this year..I'd also say they are true to size as some of the other IV's this year were .5 too big IMO...I'm actually rocking them to work right now :pimp:

Congrats man!

whats the best source to get these early at the moment?? I know el-store on ebay gots legit pairs but they kinda pricey

Not bad at all if you ask me...Pretty Clean, Quality not as bad as some other retros I've seen this year..I'd also say they are true to size as some of the other IV's this year were .5 too big IMO...I'm actually rocking them to work right now 
pimp.gif

nice, but that tongue in the first pic is GIGANTIC!!!!!!
mean.gif

Last edited:
My favorite jordans of all time , hopefully I can get them . 

Good looks on those pics btw . 

Last edited:
ugh like its not hard enough to get air jordans now we have to get them on BLACK FRIDAY! i already missed the 3's last NOV hopefully i dont miss these too
I missed these and these and the concords cuz my phone broke :[
Ill double/triple cop the IVs and I bet ill finally get my bC IIIs. Someone on this site was supposed to sell it to me but he flaked.

my boy showed me the pair he got early, he got the 11 and 4s. Based from what I saw, 4 > 11 :smokin
the only thing I dont like are: its a freaking dust magnet and the tongue :smh: but other than that, the shoe is on point. I even took a picture of it in comparison to the wc4 2012.

Last edited:
my boy showed me the pair he got early, he got the 11 and 4s. Based from what I saw, 4 > 11 :smokin
the only thing I dont like are: its a freaking dust magnet and the tongue :smh: but other than that, the shoe is on point. I even took a picture of it in comparison to the wc4 2012.

Thanks for pics

Toe-box looking mighty chunky, but oh wellz

I'm more excited for these than I am the Bred XI's in December. Having said that, I'm sure these won't be a walk in the park so I intend on handling business to acquire a few pairs of this. I never had this colorway, and I will not be denied come November.

I have a sz 8 in wc 4s and still got room so should I stick Witt a 8 on these too ?

Yea these with jeans look better than shorts

Back
Top Bottom