AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I have zero interest in the white cements and fire reds. Need these bred 4.

my must cop list:
Fire Red 5
Grape 5
Aqua/Playoff 8
Bred XI
white red/bred 1

only shoes that will make me buy regardless.

i may pass on the cement 4's for this. since their is so much heat dropping this month anyways.

Originally Posted by fherjohn

i may pass on the cement 4's for this. since their is so much heat dropping this month anyways.

What other heat?
The foams are the only thing that come close to the WC's.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Foot locker, HOH, mom n pops, etc. They're all resellers. None of those sources makes the shoe and sells direct. Point being that some of you need to educate yourselves. Buy what you like from wherever you'd like. Do some work if you want the shoes cheaper. It's not that hard.
Great post! Been saying this forever,Us second hand customers are small resellers.

please...let's not get into a debate about the definition of a reseller.  It's like arguing about religion or policitics or early release / fake / b-grade discussion on the XI forum.  There is no definitive right or wrong answer, just different points of view.  Everyone is right in their own way.

I'm with him ^ don't waste your time

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by fherjohn

What other heat?
The foams are the only thing that come close to the WC's.
A little sneaker formerly known as the Big Bangs.

Anyway this colorway of the 4s was my favorite sneaker of all time. Until they butchered them in the CDP. Wore them twice and the midsole paint just completely fell apart.

JB is burning a hole in my pockets
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not everyone is as emotional as you online. lol You're equally as annoying as the rest of the people you follow that say they wont buy if this or that but come release date you're either bragging on how easy your cop was or you're complaining that it was too hard to get your pair. You know damn well you're going to buy the shoe no matter what. Just a bunch of b*^%^*#.

Sorry Ms Cleo, but you're batting .000 in your analysis of me. Not even mendoza level. You've never seen me do ANY of the above in my nearly ten years, because if I really want a pair, I can pay for a pair. It's called having grown man money b.

But you being a reseller who hypes up every release in an effort to make $50, is your M.O. Were you able to sell those X's for $300 b
laugh.gif

How much are you going to sell the white cements for $400? They're limited too, right? Only 500 released worldwide, and you'll happen to have them linked in your sig. I understand you trying to get that on ebay, but it shows your character when you link it, as if you're proud of it. That's pretty sad.

I bet you were steaming at that NDC restock 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CAN'T BE...

With the newer shape, these should look really good. Cant wait for these and Fire Reds.

im kinda glad they will be coming out on black friday
spent a lot of money on 11's and 3's last year ill end up taking 1 pair of WC4's and these
pimp.gif

cant wait for these

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Not everyone is as emotional as you online. lol You're equally as annoying as the rest of the people you follow that say they wont buy if this or that but come release date you're either bragging on how easy your cop was or you're complaining that it was too hard to get your pair. You know damn well you're going to buy the shoe no matter what. Just a bunch of b*^%^*#.

Sorry Ms Cleo, but you're batting .000 in your analysis of me. Not even mendoza level. You've never seen me do ANY of the above in my nearly ten years, because if I really want a pair, I can pay for a pair. It's called having grown man money b.

But you being a reseller who hypes up every release in an effort to make $50, is your M.O. Were you able to sell those X's for $300 b
laugh.gif

How much are you going to sell the white cements for $400? They're limited too, right? Only 500 released worldwide, and you'll happen to have them linked in your sig. I understand you trying to get that on ebay, but it shows your character when you link it, as if you're proud of it. That's pretty sad.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CAN'T BE...

MY MANS HIT THE NAIL ON THE COFFIN. Ol boy' GBDS lookin' mad he got found out .

Loving all the hate for these on here.
More for the people who don't give a %#!% about all the faults cats are pointing out on here.

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

CAN'T BE...

MY MANS HIT THE NAIL ON THE COFFIN. Ol boy' GBDS lookin' mad he got found out .
roll.gif
roll.gif
you are are destroying GBTS
laugh.gif

I want these but Iam curious about the materials being used. Those look like the material they used on the XIV Last Shots from 2005.

My personal grail!!! Never had these and wanted them since '89. I hope these got hb repellant on them cause it's a 3 pair minimum for me
happy.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

My CDP pair is still looking good! Wore em bout 30x with slight mid soul cracking! Might have to grab one pair for later down the road!

Back
Top Bottom