AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I cannot wait to get my hands on these.. How's the paint holding up on everybody's Cement's though.? Hopefully they did something to prevent early cracking.

I will be highly surprised if JB doesn't eff these up with that fuzzy material...It just seems like JB's thing now

local spot came through
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spookz312

did these release already? thread title says rd was march 8th? what happened

nah march 8th is when the release was confirmed i believe. the release date is set for black friday

I have my cdp ivs, how do I restore the cracking on the midsole. Cause I have jb gonna mess this one up. I'm telling u the man could mess up a wet dream. I sold my cdp 3 and I bought the 2011s that was a big mistake. Joints were shinyyyyyy

IMO this will be the biggest release of the year for my real heads. It just wont have as much hype as the XI release. Last year it wasnt that hard to double up on the cement 3's hopefully it will be the same this year.

Originally Posted by zuz624

IMO this will be the biggest release of the year for my real heads. It just wont have as much hype as the XI release. Last year it wasnt that hard to double up on the cement 3's hopefully it will be the same this year.

I definitely agree with this....although I'm extremely biased towards the 4s 
pimp.gif

I'm probably getting 2 pair if the financials are straight.

Skipping the military blues and cavs, definitely getting the fire reds.  My Mars have been used and abused. 
laugh.gif

These will probably be the easiest release for me. On black friday's it's usually a breeze in my area

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I have my cdp ivs, how do I restore the cracking on the midsole. Cause I have jb gonna mess this one up. I'm telling u the man could mess up a wet dream. I sold my cdp 3 and I bought the 2011s that was a big mistake. Joints were shinyyyyyy

With JB its different from one shoe to the next. But overall the the cement IV were improved in terms of shape and construction over the CDP IV's, so i wouldnt worry too much about preserving your CDP's. 
Worst case scenario (please JB dont prove me wrong) I would expect these Black/red IV's to be the same "quality" not worse than the CDP, hopefully better

and for the cracking your just gonna have to repaint that. I think most people recommend Angelus or something

This release is going to be crazy. One of the better jays coming out this year IMO

Really want them. But that's light years away so it will probably be a release date decision for me.

Saving up now. Going for at the very least one pair, maybe two if my ends are correct. Might be hard though with the black and red XI's around the corner.

i won't be buying these
the chances that these will "best" the cdp are slim

no need for two versions of a banana shaped blk-cement 4

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i won't be buying these
the chances that these will "best" the cdp are slim

no need for two versions of a banana shaped blk-cement 4

Yea, JB has been making the banana shaped kicks pretty regularly...apart from messing with colors but actual different shapes of the shoes is worse in my opinion.  For example, if I put one foot of the CDP 11 on and my 2001 Bred 11 on the other foot, its like night and day with regarding to quality and overal shapes of the shoes...no bueno

Back
Top Bottom