AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Via SneakerFiles
Very detailed look at the Air Jordan 4 Black Cement 2012

Visit Sneaker Files for more images

LMAO. These look horrible. The new material ruins the shoe, just like they did with the metallic 5's it doesn't even look like the same shoe.

In all honesty, JB is gonna have to really f' up this shoe before the majority passes on copping them. Pictures are subjective but I'm confident these kicks will sit for no more than 5 minutes.

SNEAKERFILES pairs / videos.... :x

Gotta mute it! dudes voice is annoying.

Keep doing your thing tho G.

I can only hope these will be as easy to get as the BC 3 was but everything except the Military 4s and Stealth 10s have sold out morning of release locally.

I am really looking forward to this release. Hopefully I will be able to get mine stress free.

If they dropped these like the CAVS materials, I wont emmm be mad.

We need a DYED midsole, not that shiny paint chipping crap they threw on the blk cement 3s
mean.gif

99 IVs are NOT a good investment. Most of them nowadays are no longer wearable. My 01 true blues are starting to fall apart, and I've worn them every so often the last 4 years.

If the old kicks actually held up, I would not be copping anything post 2005

looking forward to picking these up, but not the events leading up to the relase. I gotta feeling its gonna get hectic

I rock my 1999s, which were bought DS, all the time with no issues at all so i'm not sure what you guys are talking about. Midsoles are as firm as any Js released nowadays and the air units are super clear. Obviously you have to pay if you want to get a good pair.

Last edited:
LMAO. These look horrible. The new material ruins the shoe, just like they did with the metallic 5's it doesn't even look like the same shoe.

Like seriously these are terrible. Easy pass, hopefully JB does the Royal 1's right and I can get multiples to make up for these :smh:

One thing is for sure, I will be buying a pair for a sole swap. Too bad JB decided to use this ashy crap again. Their thought process is so stupid, that is makes no sense. I mean, what logical explanation could they give for using this material.

Hopefully my pics do these better justice.

Your pics do make it look better. I mean I most likely will be coppin a pair and I'm sure most others will as much as we don't like the ashy material and we say we're passing. I just hope the one thing they did do right is FIX the paint chipping issue like on the CDP. I have a worn pair of CDP and those chipped so fast! I even have a DS pair and thinking about selling but then again the uppers look better than this the ashyness. Just can't win

If you have the Cavs IV or the Metallic V, you know this 2011-12 Nubuck picks up everything, but the one thing i realized is the only thing that makes them look horrible is when you constantly touch them. This material sucks the oils from your fingers, in turn causing the Ashy Larry effect. Then again, these joints are made to be worn, so many of us just put them on and beat em. But for those of you who like to keep em looking DS, it's simple, don't touch the Nubuck. I know it's difficult to NOT touch the Nubuck, but it's possible. And if you can manage that, they stay crispy. I know this is a lil beyond OCD, but my Vs and Cavs are mad clean (the pairs I've worn, at least).

kingofny, good pics ....gives us a look without the flash, or bright light source.....they look good, not as great, but good

the shape looks great too....the toebox isn't too bulky, while the rest of the shoe sits a lot taller

if it's ashy i want the whole sneaker to be ashy since i hate the pitch black look the nubuck gave to the VI's and V's :smh:

It's safe to say that JB will never give us a perfect retro ever again.

They got the shape right, color blocking correct, clear colored air pockets, but they couldn't give us damn durabuck :smh:

1 pair for me.

Last edited:
this the material from the OGs they tryna give them the OG feel just like the White Cements they didnt look anything like the 99 but they look
very close to the OG 1989 pair

Back
Top Bottom