AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

You typed 100 words based around a smiley and you're telling someone else to get a life?  It must matter to you.

They're charcoals, the fact that you're supposed to be a "sneakerhead" and don't know that is embarrassing.  You should have just left your account inactive after the board change, you know and provide nothing.

The correct name of it doesn't matter to me because that's all it is, a name of a shoe. Contradictory to what you might think, many people call these raptors and even people who are much older than me and have been into shoes a lot longer than I have.

What matters to me are people like you who think they are all high and mighty because you have a high post count on the internet and feel the need to rip on people just because they call a shoe something that isn't even that uncommon. But i'll deactivate my account, because like you said, I absolutely know nothing about shoes (What a degrading remark and really proves I'm going no where in life). You probably call yourself an elitist or loyalist sneakerhead because of your 6000 posts an 9 years so I'll let you have your moment with your internet forum. Don't bother responding to this because there are other people calling shoes by the wrong name who you have to point out. Congrats on all the posts and longevity, you're one of the select few who deserve to own shoes!

The correct name of it doesn't matter to me because that's all it is, a name of a shoe. Contradictory to what you might think, many people call these raptors and even people who are much older than me and have been into shoes a lot longer than I have.
What matters to me are people like you who think they are all high and mighty because you have a high post count on the internet and feel the need to rip on people just because they call a shoe something that isn't even that uncommon. But i'll deactivate my account, because like you said, I absolutely know nothing about shoes (What a degrading remark and really proves I'm going no where in life). You probably call yourself an elitist or loyalist sneakerhead because of your 6000 posts an 9 years so I'll let you have your moment with your internet forum. Don't bother responding to this because there are other people calling shoes by the wrong name who you have to point out. Congrats on all the posts and longevity, you're one of the select few who deserve to own shoes!

kleenex1.jpg

Now that the Military and Fire Reds have been copped, cant wait to get a pair of these. I normally never buy more than one pair of the same shoe. Will be trying to get two pairs. The IV's are my 2nd favs behind the XIs. This holiday season will be a fun one !

air-jordan-4-retro-bred_07.jpg

Look at how high the size tag is just like the varsity red release, it doesn't even look straight looks crooked from this angle.

horrible

I was wondering if I clicked the VII's thread. :lol:

NT motto is to each their own. If somebody wants to call them Raptors, then let em. Its not that serious.

With the way the varsity reds look, I don't think we can talk about the quality of the early pairs of these people receive.

We don't know what we're going to get on Black Friday. :smh:

Will probably pick these up over the Bred XI. Don't want to deal with the mass frenzy and risk my life.

I am now kicking myself! I wish I didn't sell my 99's. That material is nothing like the Og's or 99's. The CDP material looks better than these. SOmething just isn't tight. I hope it's just early pictures.

Look at how high the size tag is just like the varsity red release, it doesn't even look straight looks crooked from this angle.
horrible

I wonder what makes them decide whether to have it on the side of the ankle collar, or behind the tongue, or stitched on inside the shoe to where its hanging like on the 99's. Their decisions boggle my mind sometimes.

^People are going to complain about ANYTHING nowadays. Next, someone's gonna complain about how ugly it looks underneath the insole

^People are going to complain about ANYTHING nowadays. Next, someone's gonna complain about how ugly it looks underneath the insole
I feel like the complaints are an attempt to drive people away so they can cop the shoe lol

Back
Top Bottom