AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

JDF430,
File a complaint immediately with Ebay. Basically, yo usend the shoes back to the seller, they send you the product you thought you were buying. If they do not agree to resolve, you get your money back after 10 days. I had someone send me fake Space Jam XIs and this process is flawless.

I Spoke to the owner of EL great person we will work it out he's not a scammer the site is legitimate its a ups issue.
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Brah, how old are you? I find it hard for anyone above the age of 14 to be this dense. You were scammed and are still dealing with someone who was connected to the scam in hopes of resolving the issue?

File a claim with paypal and get your money back. The process is simple and it's there specifically for YOU.

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I'm debating wether I'm going to keep my pair now ..... I'm really not liking the shape on these 2012's :smh:

Last edited:
mine came friday  $305 shipped

had no prob paying over retail for these as a must have for me and didn't want to ruin my holiday

the game has changed

they are SWEET  so do what you got to do to get yours

You basically paid double for a gr....I can wait a month and get em for retail and be just as happy

I can't wait either double/triple copping for trade bait. I will get DS BC IIIs if it kills me. I'll also have the thunders for tradebait since I don't like that colorway. I hope I can get something decent from that.

ugh like its not hard enough to get air jordans now we have to get them on BLACK FRIDAY! i already missed the 3's last NOV hopefully i dont miss these too

Got my pair from my actual Nike Connect...No shady business here... Nike basically sends him shoes early, he's got numerous LBJ X's that haven't even been seen yet. Called me up told me he got something for me...

Free.99 too..Guess he didn't want them

Not bad at all if you ask me...Pretty Clean, Quality not as bad as some other retros I've seen this year..I'd also say they are true to size as some of the other IV's this year were .5 too big IMO...I'm actually rocking them to work right now 
pimp.gif

I'll be sleeping in on Black Friday now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom