AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Lot of misinformation here.
Mods arent Gods, but I would study up a bit more before calling out IJP on his pair, he would know whether he got B-Grades or not
The poorly lined up leather, running into the grey outsole is an unfortunate feature of many 2006-2012 retro IV's. This is also the source of some of the banana toe effect.
Recent IV's have had this design flaw regardless of whether they are early release or not.
It has to do with the bootleg mold that JB is apparently using. Unless your lucky, your release-day model will have a similar problem
And as stated above, the pic you compared it too is also an "early release" model anyway
The point is, that in this years IV, a LOT of official resease day pairs, had the same problem...

Of course no disrespect for iJapino... We are just talking
smile.gif

I've never been one to cop early but i know for a fact that i'll be working on black friday, can someone put me onto whatever sites have these now or will have them as the day gets closer?

And as stated above, the pic you compared it too is also an "early release" model anyway
The point is, that in this years IV, a LOT of official release day pairs, had the same problem...
Of course no disrespect for iJapino... We are just talking :smile:

Definitely true. I wasnt trying to come at you about IJP either, we're all friends here

I just wanted to point out that the defect with the side leather is not indicative of "B-grade" or early release
It's just a defect that has been plaguing many IV's since the days of the MARS IV

^ I just checked all my IVs, some are closer than the other, thankfully none actually ran in. The Cavs had one shoe that had the stitches come real close and one shoe that was more normal.
Thanks for that knowledge bruh.

Yes! Very true.
I personally have IV's that date back as far as the cool grey, and I have noticed that the right shoe is often slightly worse than the left shoe. Go figure.
But the point is that JB has been real inconsistent with the angle of the side stitching, regardless of early release or not

I'm not gonna front. That black looks slightly better IMO. I never really cared for the lines standing out.

Yes! Very true.
I personally have IV's that date back as far as the cool grey, and I have noticed that the right shoe is often slightly worse than the left shoe. Go figure.
But the point is that JB has been real inconsistent with the angle of the side stitching, regardless of early release or not
Yah I have all IVs from this run. I had a last minute growth spurt before hitting adulthood in 07 or I would most IVs since the Black Cats and I never noticed this. I am mad at myself now because I passed on some worn twice Black Laser IVs for $275 last year. Dude said it was low priced because he needed the money (which I am sure he did) but I thought they were fake because of the stitching. Everything else about it was on point tho :/

^That accent is atrocious. Where is he from?

Everywhere I look the Breds seem to look like they have different quality. In that vid they look like the worst of the three and in this thread they look to be equal to the Cavs.

Thunders consistently look better than the other two

^ :lol: He's from Boston I think.

& I agree, vid doesn't do Breds justice.

Thnders look best out of the 3, followed by the Cavs.

They look good. But the "black looks too black" and the laces look too "lacy" :rofl: . Still one of the best lines I've read around here. 

Lookin' good rmms. I can't wait to get my hands on these!

black black is good! is better than ashy black!

IDK I love pattern and colorful socks. Just me. But the Nike socks that resemble Jordans and Dunks cost too much for me. All my socks end up having holes in just over a year. No sense paying $15 for that

Back
Top Bottom