AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FNL shipping + tax = 
mean.gif

Whoooooo just got confirmations on size 10.5's from Nike.com and Finishline for my boy and I.

Time to go cop a size 13 for my little cousin...

Scooped a pair of 10.5's from NDC. Submitted my order on 5:07 (PST)

Awaiting confirmation email though...
The game isn't over.

same thing happened to me(comcast) but it happened after i had 2 11.5 in cart i reset modem refreshed and they were still there so i checked out at 8:08 est. but no email yet. Am i good?? i had them in cart before twitter link was up
Mine was Charter

Copped from Richards, email has been received so hopefully there are no setbacks

Good luck to you all though

I gotta get ready for a hot date with a plush mattress now

Got 2 pair of 12.5s on NDC

Funny thing is my Paypal is showing two different orders(one had 2 day shipping)
I guess my first order originally went through even tho NDC told me there was an error.

My NDC account only showing one order.

Don't really want four pair so I hope the other is canceled or something.

still waiting on NDC confirmation. I know this happened to me once before with the black cement III's, so hopefully ill get it soon.

Anybody dealt w/ Well gosh before and know if it's to late too cancel an order from yesterday? I was able to get 2 off ndc and one off eastbay, go figure, now i don't need that WG pair. do they ship kinda fast? any info would be appreciated.

man finishline is trippin free shipping excludes retro jordans

paying damn near 200 for these retail :smh: and thats if i go through

for some reason the site wouldnt let me add to cart a little bit later i somehow got 15 pairs in my cart then an empty cart

hopped on the laptop added a pair and went through checkout stuck on the confirmation page :x

Back
Top Bottom