AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

what is this tom foolery nike does this whole twitter rsvp and a few hours later

they got a full size run in stock and RSVP again :smh:

if anyone still looking for a pair feel free to HMU ill be glad to help out a fellow NTr retail + shipping just tryna make sure my people get these

Hell to the no lmao

I got an old pair of 2006 Military Blue beaters that are sturdier than my 2012 pair 
indifferent.gif

Bred 4, Cavs 4, Cool Grey 4, DB 4 and Thunder 4 are all sturdier than the leather ones (FRs, MBs, White/Greens, WCs). The quality on the 4s this year has been above average, even the Fire Reds, which I consider the worst quality. And those are my co-grails 
mean.gif

But when you cop the Bred 4, you will be satisfied that I can guarantee 
nthat.gif
I had to pass up on the WC at the beginning of the year, unfortunately. The Thunder 4s looks pretty nice too, but I think I prefer the Black/Red 4s the most. Everything about it is just beautiful.
I don't know what you cats do, if anything, but the first thing I do on a new cop is hit them with the sofSole protectant. Especially when I'm dealing with nubuck. My 2011 Metallic V aka Ashy Larry V still looks DS because of the SofSole spray. Been using spray since I can remember and it's always been a savior. These BCIVs are getting blessed with the spray soon.
Where's the cheapest place to get these? Sounds like a really good investment for my shoes in the long-term.

what is this tom foolery nike does this whole twitter rsvp and a few hours later
they got a full size run in stock and RSVP again
mean.gif

if anyone still looking for a pair feel free to HMU ill be glad to help out a fellow NTr retail + shipping just tryna make sure my people get these
They're most likely unclaimed pairs. It happens all the time because people are able to cop online or already secured a pair elsewhere and don't feel like driving all the way into the city to pickup some shoes.. especially on Black Friday.

repped

good to see NTers who want to help people out

Thanks MJSHOEFANATIC 
pimp.gif
 Glad we could both come away with our 14's 

Good news to some. Just spoke to a buddy who said he's calling FNL to cancel two size 13's since he was able to pick up locally. You guys might wanna give them a call and listen to Katy Perry

Last edited:
Son, guaranteed i've lived here longer than you, held down spots in both counties and the district, spare me the fakin. Small-minded dudes kill me, I KNOW i'mmore official in the streets than you'll ever be, but that's neither here nor there, carry on.

LMAO TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON I may live in a good neighborhood but your far from official in these streets I can tell with your "bethesda" *** you gettin mad for no reason so chill out youngsta only one out here fakin is your all in your feelings like a female you don't even make sense slim and just the fact your even using the word "son" tells me all I need to know about you, a soft *** MoCo wanna be thug sayin from they city *** wishin you was from UPTOWN or somewhere in DC, you ol live in MD but say you live in DC self thinkin you go hard with this eThuggin you talking about holding down spots like you got trap houses or something shut that BS up. Fake wanna be ganstas like you kill me how you get mad cuz you live in MoCo i ain't go on you or try to go on you but if it's an issue let me know i'm down 100 if you even know where that is....oops my bad your from bethesda :D

Man was this an easy pickup for me. A month back I was worried I would miss out. Went to bayfair mall at noon to pickup the pairs I won thru the raffle. Hit up champs and footlocker in and out In no time with my brothers, my kids and my pair.

I had won an extra raffle ticket for an 8.5 that I no longer need. If someone is still looking and is near bayfair mall you will be able to pick it up after 6:00.

Man was this an easy pickup for me. A month back I was worried I would miss out. Went to bayfair mall at noon to pickup the pairs I won thru the raffle. Hit up champs and footlocker in and out In no time with my brothers, my kids and my pair.

I had won an extra raffle ticket for an 8.5 that I no longer need. If someone is still looking and is near bayfair mall you will be able to pick it up after 6:00.

sweet! rep for you to try and help out the NT Fam.. esp in the Bay Area.. too bad im looking for a 9.5

Last edited:
I won the raffle for my size at FL. I was actually quite surprised. Went to two stores feeling a fool for entering a raffle to buy a pair of Jordan's , but am quite pleased that they called me. I'm wearing them out of the store when I scoop them :smile:

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT I FEEL LIKE WINNING A RAFFLE AND GOING TO THE FOOTLOCKER IN THE LINCOLNWOOD TOWNCENTER, LINCOLNWOOD IL WITH MY TICKET AND BEING TOLD MY SZ 12 HAD BEEN SOLD? I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WHY I'M MAD (mad rapper voice). HOW CAN YOU BE THAT CARELESS TO NOT PUT THOSE SIZES THAT PEOPLE WON TO THE SIDE? I MEAN YOU CALL ME ON WEDNESDAY TO TELL ME TO BRING MY TICKET AND ID, AND YOU HAVE THE SHOES A LEAST A DAY MAYBE EVEN WEEK BEFORE HAND KNOWING YOU HAVE TO HOLD SHOES FOR THE WINNERS. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IT DOES NOW DAWN ON YOU THE DAY BEFORE YOU SELL THE SHOES TO PUT THE WINNERS SIZES TO THE SIDE. I FELT FOOL LEAVING EMPTY HANDED.

The only thing I can do is call Ladonna the manager when she gets in and ask for an explanation. I'm also going to look to contact the district manager, corporate, jordan brand, and follow up with certified letters. Other than than venting on this thread has helped some too. I don't even know a mall could run out parking, all the time wasted and frustration, I would not wish on any NT'er.

Last edited:
Thanks MJSHOEFANATIC :pimp:  Glad we could both come away with our 14's 

Good news to some. Just spoke to a buddy who said he's calling FNL to cancel two size 13's since he was able to pick up locally. You guys might wanna give them a call and listen to Katy Perry

very useful info :nthat:

gl on the bred xi fam!

Glad I didn't have to camp at all. Got 2 pairs off SNS using a 30% code, then was able to scoop another pair off SH, and lastly copped a pair of eastbay and NDC. Only 2 pairs for me tho. Pretty easy for me this time around.

I won the raffle for my size at FL. I was actually quite surprised. Went to two stores feeling a fool for entering a raffle to buy a pair of Jordan's , but am quite pleased that they called me. I'm wearing them out of the store when I scoop them
smile.gif
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT I FEEL LIKE WINNING A RAFFLE AND GOUNG TO THE FOOTLOCKER IN THE LINCOLNWOOD TOWNCENTER, LINCOLNWOOD IL WITH MY TICKET AND BEING TOLD MY SZ 12 HAD BEEN SOLD? I'M GOOING TO TELL YOU WHY I'M MAD (mad rapper voice). HOW CAN YOU BE THAT CARELESS TO NOT PIT THOSE SIZES THAT PEOPLE WON TO THE SIDE? I MEAN YOU CALL ME ON WEDNESDAY TO TELL ME TO BRING MY TICKET AND ID, AND YOU HAVE THE SHOES A LEAST A DAY MAYBE EVEN WEEK BEFORE HAND KNOWING YOU HAVE TO HOLD SHOES FOR THE WINNERS. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME OT DOES NOW DAWN ON YOU THE DAY BEFORE YOU SELL THE SHOES TO PUT THE WINNERS SIZES TO THE SIDE. I FELT FOOL LEAVING EMPTY HANDED.

The only thing I can do is call Ladonna the manager when she gets in and ask for an explanation. I'm also going to look to contact the district manager, corporate, jordan brand, and follow up with certified letters. Other than than venting on this thread has helped some too. I don't even know a mall could run out parking, all the time wasted and frustration, I would not wish on any NT'er.
THEY GONNA JAIL NOW!

I hope that your situation will be resolved promptly in your favor!

Last edited:

That's wussup glad to see NTers helping out...you rarely get that these days usually people will just be smart alicky about and say nah do your own homework or just straight up say dont ask me. I would put dude on blast but i forget his name.

:nthat:

People hating on me because I was telling the truth. Half a size up!

Half size up as always for these people that went TTS might be upset...

This twitter RSVP is a joke. Guess all the people flaked on NTLA, so they do a second random RSVP. Talk about organized. :lol:

I actually sized down, 10.5 to 10. Just went with experience. Always sized down on IV's. Roomy for me I guess. Hopefully these are not different.

Happy alot of people got a chance to cop. I would def tell most people to go TTS. I saw alot of sad faces earlier today though.

I feel that after 6pm we are going to get a flood from folks who waited to see who didnt pick up their pair.  I have seen alot of post about people saying this was easy.  I live in small town and they were sold out at 12pm.  I was able to get the last pair from FinishLine from someone who didnt claim their pair.  I had a reserve pair at Foot Locker and that was still a heart pounding experience because I wasnt sure they would keep them.  After the debacle online this morning, I was on forever and barely got thru.  Easy you when could order them the next day or week like I did when they first retro the Concords, went to school monday and went on lunch came back walking thru the halls.  That was back when I was the only collector in the school nowadays how times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom