AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Called my local Footaction earlier and they said if no one picks up their reserved pairs by 6:00 I can buy them. Went in at 5:55 left at 6:02 with my pair :pimp: :pimp: happy as hell

this damn tongue is OD though ..

I am very surprised how many pairs JB made. Hopefully the bred 11s are as easy to get as these were.

what is this tom foolery nike does this whole twitter rsvp and a few hours later
they got a full size run in stock and RSVP again :smh:
if anyone still looking for a pair feel free to HMU ill be glad to help out a fellow NTr retail + shipping just tryna make sure my people get these

PMed you sir

For the people who missed out for whatever reason, whether it be other priorities; people sleeping, casual sneaker heads who simply forgot or didn't know these were releasing today, and to those who simply just struck out in store and online...PLEASE be patient...These will re stock and you WILL be able to pick up a pair for retail or less in the near future....DO NOT pay rape for a pair of these...Jordan Brand actually did something right this time and produced just enough to feed the masses and left a very few of us salty, but not to the point where we see ourselves paying +300 plus like when the WC IV's dropped...

i dunno but i wanna strangle all you dudes who said this was an easy ndc release i was on there 2 minutes before time exactly when they appeared on the site and it kept sending me to a product no longer available page. i wanted that ebates money man lol

What time did you stop trying ? It was like 8:10, 8:15 when mine finally went through. I kept getting a "Don't give up, pairs may be released from carts, blah, blah" (I'm paraphrasing) pop up message whenever I tried to add to cart, went to FNL & Footlocker sites and they kept saying my password didn't work, so I went back to NDC just to try one last time since I never get through on launch product, and after 2 refreshes I got a hit.

For the people who missed out for whatever reason, whether it be other priorities; people sleeping, casual sneaker heads who simply forgot or didn't know these were releasing today, and to those who simply just struck out in store and online...PLEASE be patient...These will re stock and you WILL be able to pick up a pair for retail or less in the near future....DO NOT pay rape for a pair of these...Jordan Brand actually did something right this time and produced just enough to feed the masses and left a very few of us salty, but not to the point where we see ourselves paying +300 plus like when the WC IV's dropped...

I wish people would read this and follow... but we both know it aint happening :smh:

i said that awhile back, there will be restocks and everyone who wants a pair should get one if they pay attention.

hell i might get another pair :lol:

I rocked instantly for a little early happy hour

Shout out to the homie [COLOR=#red]Flip Jayz for coming thru in the clutch for me.
I was dead in the water till he came thru.

Very much appreciated bro!! I know you still you somewhere around here :nerd:
Goes to show that there are still some true OG NTrs that are always willing to help.

Last edited:
lovin these :smokin TTS for me.... half size up for me and I would swimming in them

My only suggestion to JB is to consider adding "AIR" on the heels just like on the retro III's

:rofl: at whoever called the tongue "shin guards" :rofl:

Finally, someone shares this thought.

I don't understand why they don't though... Jumpman Air is much doper to me than just the Jumpman

Picked up mine @ 7am rsvp @ Niketown and the majority that were lineup didn't have rsvp and they had to leave, including my bro. Still had a raffle for another pair @ HOH which opened at 8am and I would've gave my bro the ticket, but the line was about 5 people and he was able to double up and same as me. This was an easy pick up if you would've woken up early in the morning.

I'm glad I doubled up on these and I have to admit, these are a better looking shoe than the black/red XI's I purchased a couple of months ago. Don't get me wrong, the XI's are nice, but I was more satisfied with this purchase instead. Congrats to those who copped and hopefully there's a restock for those who missed out.

Picked up mine this morning of NTNY and seen 14 year old kids there with their moms :lol: ... there was no line. Did this for the Playoff XIIs and the line was crazy. In and out in 3 mins though, great pickup for me and TTS :nthat:

:smh: @ people who half sized down. To me these fit smaller than the WC, but everyone's foot is different. I'm happy stayed TTS and will be wearing this weekend.:smokin

Anybody else tried calling FNL to see if your order went through?? Lol call me maybe for the past 20 mins. I had do hang up before I went crazy

I had to get a 10 not by choice and i'm a 9.5 but i can pull off 10's tho.. and if these fit anything like the cavs ill be good

I can't wait to have these in my life. Wish I could've copped for retail but I had to work this morning. I missed out on the black cement 3s last year too because of work. Working retail sucks when it comes to Black Friday. Hopefully my connect comes through for me.

Ahhh man, I couldn't cop mine, now I am stuck paying a observed price for a pair.. 
mad.gif
 is it worth it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom