AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Have you guys seen this before? My stitching is not flush and protrudes. I bought it off a reseller for $215. I see this being an issue in the future so I'm sending them back. Already locked down another pair. SMH at JB quality.

Have you guys seen this before? My stitching is not flush and protrudes. I bought it off a reseller for $215. I see this being an issue in the future so I'm sending them back. Already locked down another pair. SMH at JB quality.

i dont see a problem at all
your being too picky

if anything you should send them back to nike
i dont think the stitching will get undone

whats the reseller going to do

Last edited:
Complaining about JB quality is the cool thing to do these days

There isn't a damn thing wrong with that pair

I can't stand the "sneakerhead"

Anyone complaining about quality go buy a pair of 2008 CDP's and compare them

Sad part is most of these clowns weren't buying Jordan's then and won't be when the next IV retro comes around

I'm wondering if the people reaching for straws about "quality" are more upset because they can't resell them at a premium later?

My pair came with a minor glue stain...so what, they were on my feet immediately.

Complaining about JB quality is the cool thing to do these days

There isn't a damn thing wrong with that pair

I can't stand the "sneakerhead"

Anyone complaining about quality go buy a pair of 2008 CDP's and compare them

Sad part is most of these clowns weren't buying Jordan's then and won't be when the next IV retro comes around
THIS

I'm wondering if the people reaching for straws about "quality" are more upset because they can't resell them at a premium later?
My pair came with a minor glue stain...so what, they were on my feet immediately.

Glue stains require all of 2 minutes with some Jason Markk sneaker cleaner and they're gone. I've never really worried about glue stains unless it's something massive (see: White/Red XIV that dropped last spring... actually go to the thread and peep my photos of the atrocity that was glue in chunks everywhere).

Glue stains require all of 2 minutes with some Jason Markk sneaker cleaner and they're gone. I've never really worried about glue stains unless it's something massive (see: White/Red XIV that dropped last spring... actually go to the thread and peep my photos of the atrocity that was glue in chunks everywhere).

I appreciate the tip..I'll have to try this one of these days.

*in Keef voice*

"La la la.... HA HA HA"

This is a joke.com right?

If you think you pairs is ungooder than the average pair...

I'll show you the one i received from Footlocker.

The stitching is even way the worser than what you done experienced.

And i still rock  'em because people ain't gonna examine your kicks like that, stud.

Ain't no broad gonna reject you for a date due to the imperfeciones of your shoes!

She's gonna give you the cold shoulder because of your nit-pickiness (and that ain't cute).

The stiching on mines is soooo loose, it gives octomoms nether regions a run for its money.

As a matter of fact, its pratically dangling like the loop on Jordans left ear.

It's sizeable enough that a ****** could hang from it and scream with cream...

"mic GERONIMEEAAAUUUXXXX!!!!"

Hey guys, I know I'm new here and new to the shoe game, but I can take care of my shoes. I have two pairs of KDIV, the fit pretty true to size but a little snug with sneaker shields in. I am going to buy a pair of the Bred 4's but I was wondering if they ran big, true to size, or small. I wear a size 11

Hey guys, I know I'm new here and new to the shoe game, but I can take care of my shoes. I have two pairs of KDIV, the fit pretty true to size but a little snug with sneaker shields in. I am going to buy a pair of the Bred 4's but I was wondering if they ran big, true to size, or small. I wear a size 11
TTS.

Cool Christmas Story Bro:

I waited till the next day after Black Friday to decide to get these for my brothers Christmas gift. He ended up being a size 10.5 but my local spot had one size left which was a 10. I bought it thinking these would run big like the White Cement IVs and he would be able to manage, not realizing these actually fit TTS. So I had to search for someone to trade. Got contacted by a member who just signed on. He agreed to trade and shipped first. This being his first online sneaker exchange. I was happy he trusted me enough and got the pair he needed. So I got my bro pair, while helping an noob find his. Nice to see there a good heads out there you can actually trust.

Cool Christmas Story Bro:
I waited till the next day after Black Friday to decide to get these for my brothers Christmas gift. He ended up being a size 10.5 but my local spot had one size left which was a 10. I bought it thinking these would run big like the White Cement IVs and he would be able to manage, not realizing these actually fit TTS. So I had to search for someone to trade. Got contacted by a member who just signed on. He agreed to trade and shipped first. This being his first online sneaker exchange. I was happy he trusted me enough and got the pair he needed. So I got my bro pair, while helping an noob find his. Nice to see there a good heads out there you can actually trust.
Good to hear man. 
happy.gif

And yeah their are lots of good NT'ers just have to find the right ones.

All y'all talking that slick ish don't know nothing. I ain't new to the game been doing it since some of y'all were swimming in your daddy's nut$.

I know about bad JB quality, trust me (don't make me pull out my concord pic), but the stitching couldn't be fixed. Glue stains and sometimes paint can be fixed.

The pics didn't do it justice it was worse in person. After 5 years of wear that stitching will be a big problem, trust.

Think before you post, because my collection will put some of y'all in a coma.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom