AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Lol idn't see the 5 limit per customer. I just got my 1 pair and got out. When I went back to try and get a second pair got hit with the refresh.

you guys using the mobile site? i used the reg site, and there is no slowness at all.. all sizes still up except 7.5 and 14

Sit back, relax and count your lucky stars 
roll.gif

got thru using the mobile site... hope it wont get cancelled a little to easy to cop

Was successful in ordering my pair. Now back to bed on the West Coast for me. Happy Holidays NT fam!

yeah, Im sure the regular site should be just fine. The majority of people don't know theres a restock

Yup.. easy pick up.. just a few said they were having an issue, assumed its only the mobile site. Since the reg site is running nice and smooth

Got through on mobile. If it takes over a minute to load a page, I just pressed continue again and it went through instantly, happened on the add to cart step and also the continue after entering payment info step

Order went through on mobile site...i get the refresh page on the regular site...got the order number and email confirmation

i had them in my cart and in the process of checking out, when i get hit with the refresh page.. WTF!! then they say my order cant be processed so i try again and what do you know. my card has been charged twice.. :smh: :smh: :smh: all with no order #

Got through on mobile. Easy pick up. Went back again and site looks like it's crowded. Good luck with everyone trying to cop

"there was a problem processing your request please try again" I got hit with that twice right at the checkout then I checked my bank account and got charged 4 times 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom