AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

damit I just bought the size 11 on shoe palace! is there anyway I can call and use the code?

edit.. just called and was directed to a voicemail. I've heard that a lot of places will apply codes after the purchase but have never done it personally. I was on here bout 2 in the morning and saw the post about the size 11 still being in stock so i slept on it woke up and placed the order. came here to post that there was other sizes up and id let everyone know if my order went thru only to see there was a code available!! shouldve checked here 1st. has anyone done this with sp before?

Last edited:
salvi650 salvi650
I would try ordering another size 11 using the new code that you just saw 25 Moto. If your credit card has enough room that's what I would personally do. And then you can pick and choose the best left and right shoe and then return the other order which was at more cost to you.
Or like you said.... you could also try calling Shoe Palace reps and if you get a nice enough rep try and finesse them and say that you tried entering the 25 Moto code at didn't take and can you apply at now I would try that. Or say you wanna cancel and reorder usibg the code.

I don’t think SP return policy is any good
I think they charge you restocking fee for returns

I still haven’t worn mine.....
I picked mine up when CB had that sale
I think I paid $142.50 shipped
Which at the time was a great deal
I think it was like maybe a week after RD

Yeah Shoe Palace return policy is doo doo. Even if you immediately attempt to cancel an order after placing it, they still charge you a restock fee, even though you know damn well nobody has physically even touched the shoe box yet

Shoe palace also has one of the worst rewards program
I always end up only being able to use like $1-2 for every purchase :lol:
Every $100 spent gets you $1
But I guess it’s better than nothing

ya shoe palace charges a $15 restocking fee so I'd rather not go that route and idk if I got the last size 11 because it's sold out now lol! just really hope they let me apply this code! i called 4 times and got the vm everytime. I left a message and emailed them, so... wish me luck I guess

never heard back from their cs... but shoes will be here today. talk about fast shipping! idk if I'll be ordering from shoe palace again tho. 1st getting charged a $15 restocking fee for cancelling a order and them not getting back to me about the code. even if they wouldn't allow it, I still would've appreciated an explanation. hopefully this pair is flawless and not a defected returned pair

I don’t think SP return policy is any good
I think they charge you restocking fee for returns

I still haven’t worn mine.....
I picked mine up when CB had that sale
I think I paid $142.50 shipped
Which at the time was a great deal
I think it was like maybe a week after RD

Same here. Thanks to City Blue.

But I still haven’t worn them also. Just stuck in DS row. I’ve worn the crappy leather white Motorsport ones already tho.

I remember I kept emailing them for invoices and was waiting for the 30% off invoice, took 3-4 times to get it after the first couple invoices were for $190.

3 days later and all I have from my cancelled champs order is a pending charge still :lol:

3 days later and all I have from my cancelled champs order is a pending charge still :lol:
What size you wear again? 9.5 is what I recall. I’ll keep a look out for. I know a couple friends who stocked up on these last year when they were around 130-140. I’ll check in with them and see if they have your size and would let one go to me for cost.

That is so weak man. Sorry you couldn't snag em. That was a great deal if it would've gone through.

I copped some today for $175 off StockX. Couldn't bring myself to do $200 for them but a few people snagged them for $200, then $215 and new folks listed at lower prices just this morning. I'd already copped the Tinkers, Black Cement 3's and the Shadow 10's, and thought I was done. I just couldn't resist the alternates for $175, haha! It was my birthday yesterday, so that's the excuse I'm rolling with, lol!

Last edited:
I’ve worn mine a ton, these thangs are tank tough and clean up easy. Wore them in snow and rain even. I know it’s blasphemous to say I wish the black cements had leather like these, but I do lol.

Nothing like a good black leather sneaker! Typically will stay nice and clean. I almost didn't cop the Tinker 3's because I am now wanting to veer away from white shoes. Those joints were just too clean!! Might be my last white pair for a while.

That is so weak man. Sorry you couldn't snag em. That was a great deal if it would've gone through.

I copped some today for $175 off StockX. Couldn't being myself to do $200 for them but a few people snagged them for $200, then $215 and new folks listed at lower prices just this morning. I'd already copped the Tinkers, Black Cement 3's and the Shadow 10's, and thought I was done. I just couldn't resist the alternates for $175, haha! It was my birthday yesterday, so that's the excuse I'm rolling with, lol!
Glad you got them. Imma get them one day but at my convenience. I played around with them for way too long

still salty sp never got back to me about using that code!! but very nice. glad I copped. good look with my 3s! I dont however like the super hard plastic/rubber pull tab and cheap rubber lace eyelets when compared to my na wc4s
20180513_183455.jpg
20180513_183440.jpg
20180513_183408.jpg
20180513_183358.jpg

Back
Top Bottom