AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I would recommend. One of the best shoe decisions you might make this year breh

I copped with discount code tho from NDC

you think if I return without receipt they'll give me full price? not tryna pay outta pocket for em since I don't have a discount code again

Not a tough decision for me. I'd rather pay full price for these than have the pures at a discount.... Possibly return them to a store without receipt and get refunded full retail for store credit for a future release.

I copped with discount code tho from NDC

you think if I return without receipt they'll give me full price? not tryna pay outta pocket for em since I don't have a discount code again

That's a short term gain, Just wear and enjoy them

Last edited:
I bought the pures and i will be buying these too. Once broken in, 4's are up these with 12's for me in comfort.

If you return to Nike without a receipt they'll be able to lookup what you paid from your account info.

Glad I passed on the first batch cuz these reverse ones are so much cleaner imo. I think the matte gray and no cement makes it look better with the black leather. 

According to nightwing. Good materials on these guys.

I have the Motorsport 4, so these are must for me as well.

Got $15 off foot locker rewards to use on them.

If there's ever any doubt the  Motorsports would hit outlets, that has been officially erased lol.

No lie, latest pics making these look pretty good.

Leather-based 4s been on point lately. Will gladly cop these on the disco like the dfa's and alt 89s.

Back
Top Bottom