AIR JORDAN 4 FIRE RED 2012!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/11/air-jordan-4-white-fire-red-black-releasing-holiday-2012/
copped!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow 2012, with all these 4s, 12s, Columbia 11s , Chicago 10s. WHAT A YEAR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

anyone have a Side by side comparison between the Mars and the Fire Red. Didnt know the Fire red Hadnt been Retroed

With all this heat coming out, makes you wonder if this apocalypse 2012 thing is real haha.

My mars are in great condition so Ill pass. All these re releasing of retros is making it easier for me to get out of the sneaker game
smile.gif

Originally Posted by townbidness

With all this heat coming out, makes you wonder if this apocalypse 2012 thing is real haha.

Perhaps, and JB is playing on our fear: buy all their "gems" before we all perish.

These are cool, though I'd be more excited about Black/Cement IVs dropping again. Missed out on that CDP pack.

My og pair are holdin up hella good, had Mars for a bit but ehh seemed narrow. Need another pair. Love IV's!!!!

Passed on the last retro because of the stupid mars/spike face that was slapped on...will cop this time (if there is no face)....hopefully black/red/grey are retroed again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom