AIR JORDAN 4 FIRE RED 2012!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by Wayne141

These are cool, though I'd be more excited about Black/Cement IVs dropping again. Missed out on that CDP pack.

Yeah you really missed out on some crappy quality and constant paint chipping on the midsoles. I swear every time I wear my cdp iv's they chip in another spot.
lol, exactly why I'd be excited to see them come out again (in better quality). Those are probably my favorite colorway of the IVs.
That is some wishful thinking

Originally Posted by moneymike88

My pairs are Brooklyn till they die...I dont want em without the mars logo
^ Stop it. Mars IV's were complete garbage. We'll talk later on that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by dariusgrand
Nope black/cement 4's will release Black Friday

Whoa! Has that been confirmed, I know they have been rumored to drop next year?
I have no idea if its confirmed but the black/cement 3's are releasing black friday this year so I am assuming that black/cement 4's will release same day next year
23isback has the black/cement 4's on their website releasing some time after June in 2012 so it could be November or any months in-between.

Wow as if there's truly a huge diff they put mars on there and a slightly diff shade
of red and now because they decide to use the orig color shade it's to be a huge deal, really?!?
Come on now, what a way to build hype in that article, lol....

Originally Posted by Chosen One

I'm definitely going broke next year. 
laugh.gif

It's truly turning into a memorable year for sure. 
Glad we are getting them without the MARS logo.   Making it easier for me to walk away from J's sooner than later. 

got into collecting late.. but the IVs are by far my fav. can't wait for these and the militarys

Originally Posted by cw2022

anyone have a Side by side comparison between the Mars and the Fire Red. Didnt know the Fire red Hadnt been Retroed

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Wow as if there's truly a huge diff they put mars on there and a slightly diff shade
of red and now because they decide to use the orig color shade it's to be a huge deal, really?!?
Come on now, what a way to build hype in that article, lol....

Was thinking the same too...

Pro's : We get a chance to rock a brand new pair of these classics.  
Con's : Quality will frustrate mostly the older Air Jordan fan's 

Summary : Be happy that they are dropping again.  

(Repeat every time an OG colorway is announced that they wil drop again)

Let's all hope that JB uses better material than the last retro 4s. I think a lot of us would pay a little bit more money if the quality were the same as the OGs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom