Air Jordan 4 Flyknit - June 14 2019 - $220

Joined Aug 26, 2016
So what’s the story with the volt pair and the orange pair? Those are the only two I was even interested in. Pairs are on StockX but I haven’t seen any official release.

Joined Feb 1, 2019
So what’s the story with the volt pair and the orange pair? Those are the only two I was even interested in. Pairs are on StockX but I haven’t seen any official release.
Europe/Asia/Africa-specific, I believe, and the Blue and Red were North America?

Also, LH30 code at Lapstone & Hammer again to get the Red pair for $154. Just bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Can't wait to customize 'em a bit.

Joined Aug 26, 2016
Europe/Asia/Africa-specific, I believe, and the Blue and Red were North America?

Also, LH30 code at Lapstone & Hammer again to get the Red pair for $154. Just bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Can't wait to customize 'em a bit.
Yeah, figured this out after I posted. I wound up getting the orange pair for retail from SNS (got the very last size 13 they had and it was cheaper than StockX so I can't complain) but I've yet to find the volt pair for a decent price anywhere. Ugh.

Top Bottom