Air Jordan 4 Metallics

05CD2F46-626C-4115-8FCE-759F56DDDBE2.jpeg

Just got my pair in the mail. I usually shy away from shoes that are mostly white but these are better than expected in person. The quality of the leather is very nice!

The closest comparison I can think of to these in terms of quality would be the Columbia(?) and Oreo colorways that came out a few years ago.

Last edited:
Does $1200 to each person really stretch the market and make so many shoes rise in value? Maybe unemployment playing a part. Those 4s should’ve sat and went on sale. I was gonna buy off Nike later and return when I copped elsewhere on sale
Exactly that. The stimulus plus the outrageous amounts they're giving through unemployment.

It’s not really outrageous, but for some people it’s more then they ever seen in their lives
When they only typically give a small percentage of what you make *plus $600 that's a pretty decent amount. The $600 alone is probably a little more than most make. The couple of times I had to collect I was only getting like $350. If I was getting that plus $600 I'd be making a pretty decent amount especially on a weekly basis.

When they only typically give a small percentage of what you make *plus $600 that's a pretty decent amount. The $600 alone is probably a little more than most make. The couple of times I had to collect I was only getting like $350. If I was getting that plus $600 I'd be making a pretty decent amount especially on a weekly basis.
Yea close to $4k a month. It’s not bad, but is 4K outrageous? No it’s rent, bills and some extra side money at most. Now if someone living rent free then that’s a lot more free money and less expenses than usual

Yea close to $4k a month. It’s not bad, but is 4K outrageous? No it’s rent, bills and some extra side money at most. Now if someone living rent free then that’s a lot more free money and less expenses than usual
Maybe not outrageous but really generous for not having to work. If you live alone and paying everything solo it's not a ton but I don't know a whole lot of people that live alone so 4K a month is really decent if you're splitting bills. I mean I was living on a little over 2K a month for a while and was paying all my bills in full and on time and still had money to spend and I live in Massachusetts in an area where rent definitely isn't cheap. Another 1.5K on top of that a month is pretty good to chill at home.

Last edited:
Maybe not outrageous but really generous for not having to work. If you live alone and paying everything solo it's notes good but I don't know a whole lot of people that live alone so 4K a month is really decent if you're splitting bills. I mean I was living on a little over 2K a month for a while and was paying all my bills in full and on time and still had money to spend and I live in Massachusetts in an area where rent definitely isn't cheap. Another 1.5K on top of that a month is pretty good to chill at home.
Yea but keep in mind we are in this situation partly due to the incompetence of the government and lack of proper response to the pandemic so it’s well deserved imo. More money and longer period of time are two things I wouldn’t say no too. And also where you live plays a factor. 4K in nyc is type light but probably in Arkansas dudes will go crazy over it

Yea but keep in mind we are in this situation partly due to the incompetence of the government and lack of proper response to the pandemic so it’s well deserved imo. More money and longer period of time are two things I wouldn’t say no too. And also where you live plays a factor. 4K in nyc is type light but probably in Arkansas dudes will go crazy over it
Yup, you're absolutely right it's well deserved and living in NY especially near the city I can imagine 4K a month isn't anything to be hyped about. Jesus man, I thought our rents were high, I can't even imagine what it is out there. What area you in and what are you guys looking at for say a 1-2 bedroom a month ?

1-2 bedrooms in New York depending on area run anywhere from 1600-2200 just depending on the building you might pay utilities which is another 1-200 add in a phone bill , car insurance if u have a car cable , WiFi and food you barely have enough to breathe after 😭

I'm not digging the new white box
It looks flimsy asf
Definitely gotta stack it on top
I bet most of the boxes will get some kind of damage thru shipping

Back
Top Bottom