Air Jordan 4 Metallics

I think they actually revised the toe on these.. Would love to see someone do a side by side with a pair of the black cements because I’d swear these are improved.
I shall step in and review them alongside my 99 cements. once they arrive
1590272081240.jpeg

I just realized that after a while the purple metallic pair's mesh will turn yellow over time... tuning them into accidental "Laker 4s" lol.

I passed on the purple pair being that I spent to0 much money on sneakers during quarantine already. Maybe I'll get the green or orange pair if and when they release in the states.

Wow they actually look very similar there.. I saw a pair at Finish Line this week and I thought something about the toe shape looked different, but maybe I was wrong. The tongue seemed puffy too.
The tongue is puffy on the Metallic’s and I really don’t care for it and it seems like they started it again with the retro of the black cats. I really wish they didn’t go that direction with the tongue. I prefer that thinner style that’s been on most of the 4’s. Either way I didn’t let it stop me from buying the purple metallic’s because the J 4 is my shoe and those purple metallics are super clean.

Why is that tongue so funky?
If you’re talking about the Jordan 4 for some reason they decided to go back to making them with the thicker, puffier tongue. I noticed it started with the black cat release. I was pretty sure some of the older OG’s had this style specifically the clack cat. I personally don’t prefer it and wished they had stuck to the style I’m used to. Pretty much every pair of my J 4’s has the thinner style tongue and I own 8, actually now 10 different colorways. My 2 most recent J4 pickups were the black cat’s and the metallic purple. Both of which as you know have that puffy tongue.

If you’re talking about the Jordan 4 for some reason they decided to go back to making them with the thicker, puffier tongue. I noticed it started with the black cat release. I was pretty sure some of the older OG’s had this style specifically the clack cat. I personally don’t prefer it and wished they had stuck to the style I’m used to. Pretty much every pair of my J 4’s has the thinner style tongue and I own 8, actually now 10 different colorways. My 2 most recent J4 pickups were the black cat’s and the metallic purple. Both of which as you know have that puffy tongue.
puffy tongues are really comfy.

from korea, can confirm orange/green/purple are here.

greens are nearly sold out but oranges are just sitting on the shelf lol

no news on reds

interesting.
yall have purple too, which was supposedly North america exclusive.

but yall got those 3 already.

this release is all over the place.

to be more specific if it helps.

oranges are at nearly all the Nike BB/Jordan stores. and Nike online. greens and purps are only at the two offline Jordan stores (only two in all of Korea).

Back
Top Bottom