Air Jordan 4 Metallics

I’m only keeping one pair and selling the other 3. Would $260 be realistic for resale?

I’m only keeping one pair and selling the other 3. Would $260 be realistic for resale?
they going for like 230-240 right now on stockx/goat. so buyers will try to haggle for around that price even though they would be paying more after taxes and fees if they bought on apps. but they'd argue the same for what you'd make after all selling fees.

i think 260 is on the high end if u flipped them right now, but you could try

I called Footlocker again and actually got through. The representative gave me a confirmation number, but she warned me the confirmation number is just an order number given to the warehouse - sometimes the stock may not be there so until it's shipped, it's not 100% 🤷‍♂️

they going for like 230-240 right now on stockx/goat. so buyers will try to haggle for around that price even though they would be paying more after taxes and fees if they bought on apps. but they'd argue the same for what you'd make after all selling fees.

i think 260 is on the high end if u flipped them right now, but you could try
I guess if I made $100 off 3 pairs I wouldn’t complain, that seems more realistic right?

I have been Blocked by SNKRS. Have not won anything since DMP. Before that I got everything i wanted. Not sure what haoppend? Wonder if I should create a new account?

Some folks have said creating a new account helped
I’m in the same boat as you
Used to hit on snkrs pretty often
Now I can’t even hit on massive GR’s like the dmp and fire red 5’s
Also struck out on the last 2 shock drops
I thought about creating another account
But I have a long history with my current one so I’m just gonna stick with it

After watching those selling out on SNKRS pretty quickly on the release day which was almost a week ago in Japan, just have become aware that bigger size of those Oranges (11, 11.5 & 13) are somehow available on SNKRS now... Makes me wonder wether they are randomly restocking or not....
354557C2-8447-4C86-A5E0-0CA297965EA3.jpeg

Only reason they selling out is because the resellers purchasing them in amounts .
Most likely. Stopped by my local fl and champs and they didn't get em and said they won't. Wanted to see in hand but will have to wait till Snipes come in.

Most likely. Stopped by my local fl and champs and they didn't get em and said they won't. Wanted to see in hand but will have to wait till Snipes come in.

I’m wondering when malls open around my area if they will have these and other shoes from the past 2 months or so available to purchase.

I’m wondering when malls open around my area if they will have these and other shoes from the past 2 months or so available to purchase.
No my fl and champs said any releases that happened while closed will not be available including these. I was a bit surprised.

Back
Top Bottom