AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO BLUE SUEDE SHOES SAMPLES

pimp.gif
, really wish they would release this kind of heat

I remember wanting these and the red ones around the time I bought my white and red lasers

I remember wanting these and the red ones around the time I bought my white and red lasers

$10,000 for those samples? wow, I wonder who would pay that kind of money for 1 shoe. like seriously, are you kidding me? Those been worn too because if youlook at the back of the shoe. The grey suede tab has some jean ink stains rubbed on it. Nice looking shoe and blue is my fav color. I wonder why those samplesnever came out.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Yes, these are sample. These were made during the release of the laser 4s..... there is also a pic of "suede" red laser 4s that MJ is holding in his hand while smoking a cig.~
yessir, i believe someone here has it as an avy

all of those r fire..mike still loves his shoes..and so wud i, if i had my own empire..

Originally Posted by j671

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Yes, these are sample. These were made during the release of the laser 4s..... there is also a pic of "suede" red laser 4s that MJ is holding in his hand while smoking a cig.~
yessir, i believe someone here has it as an avy
and it has been posted on the first page of this thread

OP, nice find for sheer purposes of being a nice novelty shoe. Not something I would rock, but a definite collector's item.

Back
Top Bottom