AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO "EMINEM" 2018

What kind of dumb raffle with 50 dollar entries cant accommodate your size? Here's a 12, deal with it.
LOL no it wasn't 50 an entry it was 10 an entry and I bought 5 entries and I guess size 12 was the only size eminem wanted to part with lol either way I'll take them for 50.

That 12 is actually my size but for $25k they could've probably went :lol:
Yea that's a good point but the way I see it if I hold them for a while they'll go for a lot more the reason I think this is because in 2005 theu released 52 pairs and 13 years later the last known deadstock pair sold on stadium goods for $70,000. So being that there's only 23 pairs of these and so far only 1 single pair released to the public, and I own them, then a decade from now maybe I can get 70k for these. And of not then I still have a dope pair of kicks for a measly $50 I paid for my 5 entries

I just checked and they're on there for 100k .. looks like Skeletor wants to be set for life :lol: .. the top bid is 65k which would be just over 59k payout. Wild...

This is something people think will go up but probably will go down over time. Fresh after this release people are interested. 2 decades later I think some people would make the mistake of thinking would be 10x more valuable when in reality will be forgotten and have far fewer interested buyers.

And these are produced to be stowed away in a collection its not like any of the existing pairs is going anywhere and increasing the value.

This is something people think will go up but probably will go down over time. Fresh after this release people are interested. 2 decades later I think some people would make the mistake of thinking would be 10x more valuable when in reality will be forgotten and have far fewer interested buyers.

And these are produced to be stowed away in a collection its not like any of the existing pairs is going anywhere and increasing the value.

and also... these are shoes... shoes that will eventually degrade over time

Okay, who here works for StockX??

I randomly notice the bid and post it here. Now a couple days later it’s on their newsletter. Fess up! :lol:

my dude made an account here strictly to sell them. said he wouldn't turn down 20k but here we are :lol:

if he hasn't sold em yet and that bid is somehow legit.. would be moronic to not sell them unless its him placing that bid? because $65k is insane for a pair of ****ing shoes
lol got to be his bid lol he thinks hes low

lol got to be his bid lol he thinks hes low

I was thinking the same thing bout it being his bid haha.. he only paid $50 bucks why wouldn't you take the 65 k and they aren't even his size.. I personally would sell and buy the black ones I think they are better

NIke should fire Eminem and start making a proper general release of them Encore 4s and Carhartt 4s

These
636646554635544918-Eminem-Sneaker-1-002-.jpg
636646555907527322-Eminem-Sneakers-2-003-.jpg

I have to day I'm not a fan of any Eminem Jordan's, until I saw these these. Otnmight be an instant top 10 for me, id have to think about it but maybe even a rop 5... definitely a top3 retro plus/colab

These
636646554635544918-Eminem-Sneaker-1-002-.jpg
636646555907527322-Eminem-Sneakers-2-003-.jpg

I have to day I'm not a fan of any Eminem Jordan's, until I saw these these. Otnmight be an instant top 10 for me, id have to think about it but maybe even a rop 5... definitely a top3 retro plus/colab
Both the Encore and Carhartt 4s are top 5 to me

Back
Top Bottom