Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

Yeah, not sure whey the Tattoos are still on there but they're dumping these to outlets. Maybe b4 the BC4 launch...not that that would matter b/c those will sell out in hours.

Rocked my pair today. Probably won’t rock them much if I get the black cement 4’s.

Also, those white/crimson 4’s are not on NDC anymore also.

CC34E808-8982-4C62-A017-D5ED05D28D4D.jpeg

Oh no they didn't
It doesn't make any sense
I'm sure they didn't sell alot at $120
So why raise it? :smh:

Yep I have all the pairs you just mentioned except the bc4 which I will have this sat
My Oreos and alt motorsports are still ds
If my size is still available I might have to pull the trigger tonight
I’m gonna have to cop on my PC so I can stare at my cart for a little bit lol
Doubt we get a better price soon
To get these under $100 would be at the outlets if you get lucky

Damn, do you ever unDS your 4s? Out of those, I unDSed the Oreos the quickest. Just pulled the trigger on an only-tried-on-once pair of these for 114. Thank yall for convincing me to wait on these. Saved me a 100...

I do need to un’ds the Oreos
But I bought them last year
I didn’t get them on RD
I think if I had a pair DS for 4 years I would have to sell them if I haven’t worn them

I do need to un’ds the Oreos
But I bought them last year
I didn’t get them on RD
I think if I had a pair DS for 4 years I would have to sell them if I haven’t worn them

I wonder how long these new shoes can stay DS for? I still have 2015 Jordan 4 legend blue pair. I have worn my Oreos.

Same goes for the 2016 black/red and French blue 12’s. Have them on DS row too.

I tripped up on the black cement 4’s. I don’t how long they’ll last in the closet not worn, don’t want them to just rot.

Finally got these in today. Not bad for a lil over $100. The wings eyelets don't match up wth the holes tho. Leather is soft af.
Overall I'm happy...

20190510_164106.jpg

Last edited:
Had a chance at $115 shipped from nike with my coupon. If I didn't bite at that price I probably won't.

Update - Called Nike back to see if they could still order this; it's now gone from their system. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. $115 or less really was my sweet spot; guess I was being overly aggressive on my expectations, and wasn't ready to purchase until after getting the BC4. Had I called last week it may have still been available, but didn't get around to it.

I caved... From nike for $112 plus tax... $120 shipped. We'll see how I like them in hand.

for that price they're a good shoe.
For full price, not so much.

That was my thought as well. For genuine lovers of this model, I think this looks slick despite the general lack of love. Down the road I think collectors will want these and regret not getting them. If I like the quality in hand, I'll definitely keep them and put them straight to feet. This one makes me 9 deep in 4s....yikes....

I'm not sure it's possible to have too many 4s.. Unless you can't get in your house because of them..
Obvious solution there is to get a bigger house.

I'm not sure it's possible to have too many 4s.. Unless you can't get in your house because of them..
Obvious solution there is to get a bigger house.

It's more about keeping things reasonable, as well as being able to explain to the wife why it's healthy collecting/passion vs. unhealthy hoarding ;-).

It's more about keeping things reasonable, as well as being able to explain to the wife why it's healthy collecting/passion vs. unhealthy hoarding ;-).
My Mrs has about 40 pairs of 1s, so our discussions are more about who gets the premium space.. :tongue:
And after checking I don't have as many 4s as I thought, so it could be a lot worse.. Lol

In hand these are great; I'm liking them! While you can't beat the classic BC4 colorway, these actually have an overall better build quality, which is crazy. Happy to have them.

In hand these are great; I'm liking them! While you can't beat the classic BC4 colorway, these actually have an overall better build quality, which is crazy. Happy to have them.
Yeah, the quality is really good on these. Probably one of the more comfy recent 4s behind motorsport alts and royalties (the most comfy, and my fav non og 4. idc that some people hate them, just means I got plenty of spares for cheap.. lol).

Back
Top Bottom