Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Holy zhit guys check out the height difference, they're all the same size shoe and all retail
Screenshot_20210704-122719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-122716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-113754_Instagram.jpg

Um... There's definitely a difference, but it's really not that extreme.
In person or right here? Because those pictures from the Fire red 4 and the White oreos is a good step in the right direction imo. I mean maybe you have them in hand and there about the same but these pics show a pretty good height compared to the fire red. I know the Uni Blue 4 it is just a tiny big bigger but Hopfully that shows they're working on fixing the ankle and experimenting instead of just leaving em the same over and over.

In person or right here? Because those pictures from the Fire red 4 and the White oreos is a good step in the right direction imo. I mean maybe you have them in hand and there about the same but these pics show a pretty good height compared to the fire red. I know the Uni Blue 4 it is just a tiny big bigger but Hopfully that shows they're working on fixing the ankle and experimenting instead of just leaving em the same over and over.

The BC had the best height in recent history, including the extended wing stitching. They should have built on that and improved the toe box and a few other details.

Holy zhit guys check out the height difference, they're all the same size shoe and all retail
Screenshot_20210704-122719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-122716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-113754_Instagram.jpg

As said above, the height difference is not that large. Measure the difference between the two and take that number and divide by the total length, the percentage will be rather small in my opinion.

I kinda feel the same way but I bought em cuz I like em :nthat:

Heh, yeah....I also buy what I like and could care less what anyone thinks or how limited they are. For example, no one gives a damn about the Sashiko 4s, and they're one of my favorite 4s, and one of my favorite shoes in my collection. Even the PSGs aren't all that hyped, and I love those too. The covet my OG colorways, and don't care if they're super GRs, but also appreciate a good Retro+ too.

Back
Top Bottom