Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

That really sucks, nothing worst than hitting, actually getting shipping confirmation, only to have some bull**** like that happen. Has happened once to me and once to my girl. Anyway I would contact their CS to see if there is anything that can be done, but I know their CS is trash.

These remind me of the Jordan 5 cements, *still not sure why we call these oreo 4s lol*
DSC_1512.JPG

Because we already have white cement 4s? I guess you could go with the "2.0" tag, but whatevs. The white cement 4s are my faves, so I'm good with keeping that name exclusive to them.

That really sucks, nothing worst than hitting, actually getting shipping confirmation, only to have some bull**** like that happen. Has happened once to me and once to my girl. Anyway I would contact their CS to see if there is anything that can be done, but I know their CS is trash.

Very nice rep, but wasn't much she could do except give me 2 $20 rewards. I was more pissed at UPS because it was bone headed. They're closed, okay cool, offer to ship it to another access point.

I’m a dad…and ngl…you’re feet look comfortable as ish man! :lol:

they really are comfortable af. I’d always try them in like once a year and finally just told my F it I’ll take em for a Father’s Day gift :lol: — she didn’t believe me though

they do look bulky lookin down on them but probably no diff than a retro 5 or 6 does, just padding and cushion. They’ll break in nice if you wear em enough

I’m a dad…and ngl…your feet look comfortable as ish man! :lol:
they really are comfortable af. I’d always try them in like once a year and finally just told my F it I’ll take em for a Father’s Day gift :lol: — she didn’t believe me though

they do look bulky lookin down on them but probably no diff than a retro 5 or 6 does, just padding and cushion. They’ll break in nice if you wear em enough

I actually have the all black colorway of these, in a size 12.5. They're uncomfortable as ****, for me. I even tried replacing the Zoom Air insoles. They're STILL uncomfortable as ****. I have SUPER ****ed up feet though, and they're flat. I had surgery on my left foot, which gave me an arch, but my right foot as STILL flat. Either way, they're uncomfortable as **** for me.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

Mine just came in really nice better quality then the 2106 cements. But the cements look better so pick your Poison

Agreed. So fresh with better quality and shape. But with the cement wings, back tab, and Nike Air just win every time on the WC.

Also, the all white outsole has me OCDing already. Not sure I can wear them to be honest. Will see how it goes. Not sure I would pull these out over the WC ever though. Loving the crispy white mesh which is gone in my WC.... Hmmm... 1st world problems!

pwguy pwguy
g-time g-time
molasses4masses molasses4masses
crumps brother crumps brother
R Ruckuss

You x3 dads know your dad shoes. . .
. . . Join the x4 club!
Im all about my dad shoes. . . (And no sleep.) :rofl:

Ha ha...I hear you! I will never wear "real" Dad shoes though. My Dad shoes are Jordans, AMs, and Trainer 3s...heh. I don't see my Dad wearing retros as they're not comfortable enough and he doesn't have that attachment like I did growing up watching Jordan and wearing his shoes. I buy him AMs, Jordan Futures, and ACGs (boots and Deschutz) though. I'll be wearing Jays to the grave!

Back
Top Bottom