AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

END with the fast delivery.. :smile:
These are fiya no doubt..
Now to let them unstrangle..
20191222_131651.jpg

what's the actual material on these? color is dope but all the weight materials, no mesh, and the lining is kinda putting me off these unless they went for like $100 bucks

what's the actual material on these? color is dope but all the weight materials, no mesh, and the lining is kinda putting me off these unless they went for like $100 bucks

It’s a leather but kinda like a worn in feeling. Some shoetubers say it’s suede but not imo. Nice material for sure!!

I'm actually gonna wear these 2 days in a row. Not sure the last time that happened.

Not even sure the last time I wore the same pair of sneaks twice in one week month.. lol..

Illinois tax is a *****

Still glad I pulled the trigger for 180 and change tho

Any other sites have em tryna help a friend out

When I added to cart it was $185 and some change
I was like nah man I’m not paying that crook county tax along with shipping :lol:

Just copped off oneness. They have size 8 and 9s available still. These are fire man. I dont even care about the netting. It goes too cold here in philly.

Super dope! Purchased retail with no regrets. Will double up if they hit super discount. Honestly kinda weird these days when i cop something at retail lol. The blue reminds me of those jimmy butler 6s from last year but i only saw those 6s in store so i could be wrong. If you haven't copped yet. Do so
20191223_230919.jpg
20191223_230930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom