Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Man I have talked mad shir about these but I want to see them in person. I don't know if I hate them or not. It's hard to deny any bit of Infrared for me plus I like the Undefeated colorblocking.

Hmmm if streetgear gettin them then these might be a little easier to cop. He usually gets Jordan’s that more widely available. He never really gets the limited or the collabs to review.

I mean he also got Mochas and we seen how that release played out smh. I hope you’re right though but I won’t be sleeping at the wheel for these. Travis effect is still in full force.

I’ve been in on these from the beginning. My user name kinda says it all. Now that I’ve spent all of 2021 collecting Ls as if that were actually the real hobby I feel like Nike owes me. It’s really wild how they don’t want to take my money. Most philanthropic company of 2021.
Man I talked **** about these so hard at first. I'm in on them now and recant my last statements lol. Nah but these are fire tho I really like them after seeing them in videos and pictures.

Back
Top Bottom