Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

I'm with the gentleman above....4 is my GOAT silhouette, and I'll go for these, however, if I take the L I'm going to move on with no anger. Sometimes I think they're dope, while others I just think compared to my other dozen 4s, these won't get much wear. Not loving the puffy tongue, nor the all white midsole; would have preferred that upper portion to be black.

If I'm able to get a pair, I'd love to see them in hand and decide whether to keep them or not. That said, these are looking somewhat limited, and even with massive GRs handing out Ls these days, the chances of hitting without a LOT of effort are pretty low. And these are NOT must have resell worth. Oh well. Really just looking forward to the Military's, FR3s, and WC3s. Anything else that pops up is not a must have.

Hibbett’s clutch again🙌🏾
B715E0B3-E63C-4A49-BFB8-42EAD4867A5F.png

So Hibbetts states to check results at 10am and 2pm PST. I assume that means winners are selected at 10am, but if they don't pay then they go back into the lottery for a 2pm draw....?

Didn’t know this shoe also had leather, I thought those off looking parts were just more of a rugged looking suede.. I still can’t tell if I like these!

At some angles these are extremely dope but at others it’s an easy pass.

I think for anyone on the fence about em you should still cop if you easily can because this definitely is a shoe you have to see in had to fall on a specific side of the fence.

I want these but I guess I haven’t been putting the work, I didn’t even realize they were on Hibbett til y’all posted W’s. I just expect to strike out nowadays smh

I want these but I guess I haven’t been putting the work, I didn’t even realize they were on Hibbett til y’all posted W’s. I just expect to strike out nowadays smh

Yeah, don't worry...I knew about it and struck out anyway....heh.

Back
Top Bottom