Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

cmon man,,these are fugly im sorry,,JB please just return the Eminem CW and make it GR,quit doing this to the ICONIC IVs

Totally agree with you on being pissed that we never got that Olive/Wood Grain Travis 4. Would’ve been the 2nd best Travis behind only the 1 Highs for me. Yeah, I’m curious as to what the tear away/scratch off unveils. The shape isn’t perfect, but I’m not really picky like that (not saying there’s anything wrong with those that feel shape is more important), in particular if I find the color way dope.
Same here at this point man it's just beating a dead horse. I'm obsessed with OG 4 shaping but f**k it the colorway is dope! Same here man I love the olive travis 4s, **** Purple 4s were so dope too. I love the blue 4s and travis 6s are neck and neck for me. I dont really like collabs but travis has clean colorways.

I remember seeing the ff Travis Scotts thinking, "JB should just ****ing MAKE these for everyone; every regular functional colorway just has to be a collab". However I stand corrected. Glad to see they're doing it. Buuuuut now they'll have autohype because they'll be Travis Scott consolation prizes. Thanks again travis. :smh:

I’m in on these regardless, unless the scratch/tear away unveils something hideous (even though I have ZERO plans to remove the upper, so I guess it ultimately doesn’t matter). The Jumpman on the back doesn’t bother me, as some of my favorite 4s have the Jumpman (Bling 4s from 2000, Columbia 4s, and Oreo 4s). The colors and color blocking is dope IMO. Never been into the whole “fake whatever shoe,” and especially with calling these the “Fake Travis 4s,” as those 4s never ACTUALLY released. Besides, we’re never getting those things for at least 10 years, if they actually do release. And again, while I recognize that the OGs are the best in terms of shape and quality, it’s a fact that we’re never gonna get that level of quality or perfected shape again. We can and should demand better from JB, but I would’ve stopped buying Jordan’s over a decade ago, passing up on a bunch of dope color ways in the process, if shape and quality were that big of a deterrent for me personally.

air-jordan-4-retro-taupe-haze-db0732-200-release-date

Back
Top Bottom