Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

Just talked to the homie on my lunch break, and locked in my sz11. I got to check them out and the quality is fire. This shoe has me super excited for Saturday. Now I just need to catch another shock drop on the Bred 11's and my sneaker shopping for the year is done.

So what's the verdict...enter all raffles and risk ending up with multiple pairs that can't be returned?

I need help here man. I feel like these are fakes but then again I never seen extra laces on 4’s. They come like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 993
Now that I confirmed that they’re legit. I threw them on. The white really balances these shoes out and makes the colors not look all over the place.

Attachments

• D33A8045-0B5E-4949-B150-97D823D7E7E8.jpeg
    D33A8045-0B5E-4949-B150-97D823D7E7E8.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 1,004
Now that I confirmed that they’re legit. I threw them on. The white really balances these shoes out and makes the colors not look all over the place.
Few people have asked for black lace pics, throw them in and put full pics up will ya

These are looking really good.

For those of you who have pairs already, how’s the fit? Sean mentioned he goes .5 size up on suede/durabuck upper IV’s, but does his true size in leather upper IV’s.

Black Cement IV’s killer my pinky toe in an 11, but 11.5 fit fine. But White Cement IV’s in an 11.5 fit big.

TL;DR: how the sizing on these?

the more I see them, the more I don't like them. although I hear quality is good. something is just way off with these imo. granted I haven't seen them in person. everyone says they're better in person.
👀

These are looking really good.

For those of you who have pairs already, how’s the fit? Sean mentioned he goes .5 size up on suede/durabuck upper IV’s, but does his true size in leather upper IV’s.

Black Cement IV’s killer my pinky toe in an 11, but 11.5 fit fine. But White Cement IV’s in an 11.5 fit big.

TL;DR: how the sizing on these?

I'm size 14 in everything

I might throw black laces. Just to show you guys. Depends if I’m not lazy. smh the quality is pretty good though.

Back
Top Bottom