Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Since these are Varsity Red and not Fire Red (although they appear to be a true fire red color) will we call these the Varsity Red 4s?

Or some new nickname entirely?

Most websites/blogs still refer to these as the Fire Reds, which is cool.

Doesn't matter really, because the young hypebeasts will call them Mars.
Fixed

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by acoppola331

these look like a kids shoe..remind me of stealth 3s
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This can't be life

I just realized these come out on Barack Obama's birthday. You think Spike Lee will hook Obama with a pair of these? Certainly would be a lot fresher than those ugly Bordeaux Spiz'ikes Obama got the last time.

These look to be a likely cop. Love the colorway and dropping at a good time for me.

Im coppin but will be checking them out before i pull the trigger and pay i almost got a jacked up pair of the military 4 .....they were creased like they just got jogged in and had paint drips.....very disappointed in quality .....but my gosh do i love me a pair of 4s lol

Man, I wanna get these. But I'm debating whether to save the money I would drop on these and try and cop some heat when I go to Singapore/Japan at the end of the year. 
Just might have to pass....

Last release the leather quality was horrible, easy creasing. So were the military's

I wore my mars today for the first time in a month and they are starting to fit a bit tight:frown: so I may have to re-up and cop these even tho the quality isnt looking 100%

For anyone in nyc that wants them early.....a store by 165th street and Jamaica ave has them already.....Idk how much they askin for them I didn't go inside....joints look really cheap in person the display model they had in the window was already creased....I really don't care for jordans anymore just passin along what I saw today

Originally Posted by zDreamr

Think I'mma be able to trade my Military IVs for these? They DS Factory laced.

Ummmmmm No , I doubt it . 
In some areas the military 4's are still sitting . 

Probably will sit until after this release is over 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I love the shape of the new Retros. No more "bananas".
Definitely looks better. Hopefully this will be true for size 13 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom