Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I wouldn't call myself a hypebeast because I'm not one.
most overrated thing that all hypebeasts say. it's okay broski, a lot of dudes here in denial talking about the hype but yet cop whatever JB releases.

Originally Posted by MrBozack

i am glad that the fire red comes without the mars face! i mean no
disrespect to the great spike lee but i dont want his face on my jordans!!
It really didn't bother me at all. Hah wouldn't mind that new box though that's for sure. 

@kingofny04
Those pics you posted make them look
pimp.gif

I can't !!@#+%* wait!!!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i hope your right 
These and the Olympic 7s will be the easier cops this summer because of they released not too long ago . 
smile.gif

Being released not to long ago has nothing to do with anything. Hype on these will be crazy and will sell out instantly. Same goes for the 7's they will be gone same day as well.

^ What he said.
Nothings an easy cop.

People line up for Son of Mars releases over here.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

These will sell out the first day, but won't have the massive lines some other retros have had. JB decided to release these a month before the Raptors VIIs and two weeks before the gold pack and a lot of people will be saving their money for the Gold pack shoes. Expect somewhere between a MB IV release and a WC IV release, as one previous poster said.

I've also made up mind to get these. Pics look good and they release near my birthday. Passing on the Oly VIs and VIIs and the Gold pack shoes for these.

These and the Olympic 7s will be the easier cops this summer because of they released not too long ago . 
smile.gif

Being released not to long ago has nothing to do with anything. Hype on these will be crazy and will sell out instantly. Same goes for the 7's they will be gone same day as well.

^ What he said.
Nothings an easy cop.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
What do you guys call an easy cop ? 
And have you had any easy cop this year besides the stealth 10s ? 

^ What he said.
Nothings an easy cop.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
What do you guys call an easy cop ? 
And have you had any easy cop this year besides the stealth 10s ? 

Hmm, the Military 4s are what come to mind.
Literally 10 people showed up to cop.

A bunch of pairs still were available and a few still are now.

An easy cop for me is when I can go into a store, ask the nearest employee if my size in (insert shoe) is available. He says yes, helps me try em on a la He Got Game, they fit, I pay, and then I leave.

Releases like that this year for me: Both AJKOs and the military's.

Originally Posted by MrBozack

fast sell out like the cements i think in germany too.
no way, I was over in Germany a week after the release and the WC's were still sittin on shelves in Foot Locker over there

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

It looks like these shoes aren't receiving much hype, which is always a great thing.

This. I am surprised too. Seems like these sold fast back in 06. Also seems like the 6's coming out on saturday are getting most of the hype.

These look great 
And with that pack coming out on the 18th they should be easy 
pimp.gif

My Mars are so beat up but I think I'll just pass on these.....gotta make the pack my main priority....

Originally Posted by khadafi252

anyone think blk/red or blk/wht/red colorways sell better than any blue-based one?
I prefer blue myself but yes I've noticed this (e.g. the Military Blue sales). It doesn't make sense since studies have show that most people's favorite color is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom