Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Will have my black pair this week, white one is clean, too much worries about dirt on them for me but i will try to enter for this color still, especially to have a red tab pair without the levis

Sivas blocked my IP address for some reason lol

Gonna suck on their random drops and I forgot to use my hotspot instead :lol:

6994ECA4-FDC4-44ED-B2DA-631E17F239B5.jpeg
After the cactus jack w...
Now have to do some little scissor work after i get back from work

i entered the END raffles for both pairs, and then noticed that end is charging 260 for these and thats before $12 shipping. nah im good, FOH end, trying to overcharge people for no reason and charge shipping on top as well. i cancelled my entries.

also wanted the white jacket but saw it was like 280 on end. whats retail? cause im sure that is end's finesse price.

waiting paitently for the SNS raffle.

i entered the END raffles for both pairs, and then noticed that end is charging 260 for these and thats before $12 shipping. nah im good, FOH end, trying to overcharge people for no reason and charge shipping on top as well. i cancelled my entries.

also wanted the white jacket but saw it was like 280 on end. whats retail? cause im sure that is end's finesse price.

waiting paitently for the SNS raffle.
I cant even access END's raffle page. The white circle is spinning. Been over 20 minutes now. Anyone else experiencing that?

I see you got Yaphet Kotto as your avatar. I had a friend who looked like him. I found a pic of Yaphet Kotto in the paper on his birthday. I clipped the pic of him and slid it in my boy's work ID badge over his actual pic. He didn't notice it until someone pointed it out. He was MAD AF!....hahahaha

Hahah that's awesome, yeah I look nothing like him but big fan of him in Midnight Run

Back
Top Bottom